🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !

*BOUN

The moment I opened my eyes to see myself lying in the sofa with all my clothes scattered everywhere, I tried to search for the person my eyes are always wanted comfort of but no where he was found. Hoping to see him sleeping I rushed to that place and just to see a lonely bedroom. I quickly searched for my phone and dialled his number and answer in the reply was not reachable.

That's was when my heart started beating fast, palm started sweating and anxiousness started hitting. Without thinking anything I took my car keys and drove to the only house where I know I can find him. I knocked 2 - 3 times but no reply was there, I rang bell too but again no reply. Just when my hope was going to nil someone opened the door and the smile drew large in my lips hoping to see Team. But the moment my eyes met him, whole world drew apart, the smile went to dash form and anger started hitting.

I knew seeing him, the only hated person Kao would make my condition worser but what the hell can I do as for me searching Team was more important than how much I hate Kao.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

The question was thrown.

"None of your business, I want to talk to Dr. Pete"

I could clearly see how much irritated he is, but who the fuck care.

"He is inside sleeping, so I think I wont allow anyone to come and disturb the beautiful sleep of my boyfriend"

What the fuck?! Who is he showing off the boyfriend thing too? Nothing of him has changed yet.

"Fine! What about Team?"

"What Team?"

"I know he is here?"

"So what? He can be anywhere he want"

What the hell is wrong with him!? Why can't he give me the straight answer where is Team!?😒

I gave a deep sigh, pushed him and went inside. When he stopped me by holding my arm.

"Who gave you the permission to come inside?"

"I dont need anyones permission to go and come where ever I want"

"That's was always your problem! Rude as always!"

"Exc.."

"Hia?!"

Just then Team called me before I would land a great punch on this asshole's face.

"Team!"

I ran to him and holds his hand, just a fear that I will lose him somehow.

"What are you doing here?"

"Thats what I should ask you, what are you doing here?"

He emphasis the word you and asked me back.

"Just to know why suddenly you came running here without telling me"

"Why he should tell you?"😒

Just then that asshole jumped in and ask me that stupid question.

"Just because I am his Hia"

"So what?"

"So..."

"Actually, so what Hia?"

What?! Team also?! But! Wait!

"Team?"😰

"Hia, you are just my senior and no one else. So, you don't have any right on my life"