Santuwaryo Island

Mina's POV

"Wow,this Island is a fucking paradise!" Yuki, my best friend shouted.

"Shut with the cursing!"I roled my eyes.

Where currently just came to this very remote Island in Coron,Palawan. My mother's Hope Foundation plans to help the people here by creating electricity, education and other livelihood programs.

My mom was inspired when she watched a documentary in cable tv about the Last Frontier of the Philippines. She wanted to make a change. And help people with her billions of money.

I came from a very wealthy family. My ancestors were traders and now my Grandpa is the Top 5 wealthiest person in Japan. Actually I grew up in the US. I studied there till College and decided to go home to Japan when me and my cheater of a boyfriend broke up.

Now, I'm here...

In this complete paradise.

Where people has the most beautiful smiles.

Isla Santuwaryo, or Sanctuary Island in English has a population of just under a hundred people. Their main livelihood is of course fishing. This island is near Coron,the world famous Tourist place. But this island is not famous and alot of people here are fishermen.

"I heard there are 2 korean people here..."Yuki told me when we decided to go down the yacht.

It's actually one of my Father's yacht. They brought it here months ago when some of his representatives came here to check the place.

The kids welcoming us with their happiest smile. So I gave them somee treats like candies and chocolates.

"Welcome to Santuwaryo Island.." A korean woman bowed to us."I am the chieftain of this Island.."

"Arent you a foreigner,too?" I asked.

"Actually I am korean, I am a biologist that chose to live here to help these people. My family's been living here for almost 13 years now.." The korean woman leaned up and smiled to us."My name is Son Cheon Yang.."

She offered her hand to us.

What is a korean woman doing in a very remote Island like this? Well, she's a biologist.

"I am Myoui Mina and this is Aihara Yuki..."I told her as I shake her hand.

"Oh, you must be the daughter of Madame Myoui Sayuri..."

"Yes I am..."

"Oh,I have to take you two to my house..." She smiled at us."Come follow me."

We followed the korean woman. While my bodyguards are carrying our stuff.

Some of the people are watching us, smiling at us. They even gave us beautiful flowers.

"Thank you.."

Me and Yuki keep bowing to the people. They're so hospitalble. I love the atmosphere of this Island.

The huts are beautiful and the Island is so clean. But I saw thay they already have solar panels. Well, my mom is helping this Island for months now..

We reached the destination..

The korean woman's house is made of bamboo but it actually looks like a vacation house. It's elevated and has stairs. There are some chickens and even pigs. I also saw cats and dogs and there are huge bird houses at the side.

What a beautiful and comfortable home. It's clean and huge.

"Wow,your house is so beautiful Mrs. Son!" Yuki ran to the house.