Within The Sacred Lights

Mina’s POV

Dan won't let be alone while helping the early volunteers on preparing the event, for the opening of a month long charity work on the island. I don't want Chaeyoung to see how close Dan to me. She's gonna get mad again and throw tantrums.

"Dan, please.."I said when I gad enough."I know I gave you the wrong idea when I let you kissed me. But all I can offer is friendship..."

He sighed and put down the monobloc chair."I know, but I just wanna help you and get closed to you so maybe.. You might see that I am very sincere..."

"Dan... I can't. I like someone else already.." As I said those words. Chaeyoung came from nowhere carrying some tray of snacks for the workera with Yuki.. She immediately saw us so I quickly had my distance on Daniel..

"May I know who's the lucky guy?" Dan looks hurt but what can I do? I can't force myself on liking him.

"I can't sorry.."I smiled at him and turned around to leave him. Before Chaeyoung approach us.

The whole day was so tiring.

The volunteers were going to sleep on the bamboo houses made for them. It has bunker beds andhas complete stufd for their necessities.

Mrs. Son is still away for some business stuff. I can't wait to ask her the whole story about Chaeyoung amf her father. It's like the young Chaeyoung was trapped. And can't move on. It's restricting the older Chaeyoung to get outside. It's trapping both of them..

Bcoz of the incident,. Chaeyoung can't live a normal life.. I want her to be cured. Deep inside I'm hoping to meet the real Chaeyoung.

Maybe I can help her...

How?

I'm no expert in psychology or anything...

I studied business.

___

"Damn, that was tiring..."Yuki laid down the couch."My back hurts. I don't wanna do this, I quit..."

"Yuki,you just help cook the food of 30 volunteers..." I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you see how big the cauldrons were?!" Yuki shouted."They can even cook me there!"

I just laughed bcoz of Yuki's exaggerating expression.

"Can you give me patches on my back,Chaeyoungie??" Yuki pouted on Chaeyoung, who's sorting the paper plates."Here.."

Yuki pointed her back. She pulled it up revealing her naked skin.

This bitch.

"Why not let me do that?" I smiled at her. But deep inside I wanna burn thise whore alive.

"Why's that smile?" Yuki frowned. "Should I be worried?"

Yuki really knows me.

I got some patches in the medicine cabinet and sat beside her.

"AWW!"Yuki groaned so loud when I slapped her back with thw patches..

"Stop whining,bitc--" I almost forgot  Chaeyoung is with us.

Chaeyoung is giggling while watching us. Damn, she's so cute.

"Stop, please.." Yuki immediately got up. After I put 4 patches on her back."Damn woman, no need to be so mean.."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey,I gonna go to the yacht. Go watch over this cutie..." Yuki wore her hoodie.