Right Thing To Do

Chaeyoung's POV

"Oh, goodness..." I'm keeping my pace as I derail Seojin from behind.

We're in the shower and of course, having her naked beside me makes me horny all the time.

We're still in Hawaii and it's been 3 months. She hired Min Ji as her personal assistant with a big salary. While she's my girlfriend.

After having a hot shower sex. We decided to have our breakfast in our favorite restaurant near Seojin's rented  villa near shore.

Life in Hawaii is one of the best for me. It's chill and relaxing. It's like we've been in a vacation forever. She's still working, Seojin decided to invest in some companies overseas. She's a genius in that field. She's born to be good at everything related to making money.

While I decided to work as a life guard. Since I'm a good swimmer. I met alot of friends in Hawaii. So I part time,sinceI don't wanna be dependent in Seojin.

"My dad called me.."Seojin said while where eating.

"Whoah,so what he said?" Min Ji asked.

"Well,he asked me if I still want to go back. Coz my sister Sulhwa is being pain in the ass. I can't blame her coz I'm the only one who knows my father."

I took a sip of my tea.

"So you gon' comeback?" Min Ji asked again.

"If I don't go back. The whole company will crumble down to ashes. My father is getting older and weaker."

"Well,you have to mar-.."

"No, coz my condition is, I'll go back but he has to accept that I'm not marrying any heir or rich man." She smiled and gripped on my hand."I'll only marry the person I love and he accepted it.."

Seojin stared at me with full of love.

I smiled at her.

We kissed

"Eww.. Get a room.."Min Ji acted puking.

We both laughed.

___

"So,we're leaving this perfect life to save your family's company.." I said as we walk hand in hand in the shore.

"Well,we can still go back here if we want.."Seojin pulled me and kissed me."And I need to secure the future of us 3..."

I pulled away and furrowed.."Three?"

She smiled widely and put my lefy hand on her stomach. My heart started pumping.

"I'm officially your baby mama,tiger.."

I felt my heart started beating faster. I can't even speak.

"I'm 2 months pregnant,Chaeyoung. I just found out last week. "

I don't know what to say or feel.

"Well,If you don't want this we can get rid of th-.."

I pulled her face and kissed her.. She smiled through the kiss and kissed me back.

"Don't ever kill my baby.." I whispered.

She giggled and cried."I thought you won't like it. I was so nervous.."

"Of course I know this gonna happen.. We've been fucking without protections.."

We kept hugging each other.

I'm happy.. But I'm also confused.
I dunno why.. I keep finding a feeling inside me but I can't find it.