Chaeyoung's Dillema

Mina's POV

"So when will you be back?" I am currently here in the terrace asking Mrs. Son on my phone. I called her to ask her why she can't comeback.

She told me she'll just have to look for some equipment that she needs. She also asked me about Chaeyoung and I told that Chaeyoung is doing good.

Why did she have to go buying things. I ain't mad about it. Im just wondering..

Nevermind..

After eating, Chaeyoung goes back outside to play with her playmates. While I need to go open my laptop to videocall my dad about something.

Yuki, already made friends with the locals there. Well, she's a social butterfly so its new.

Dad was in a meeting so Mom was the one who talked to me. She told me that she actually knew Mrs. Son,years ago.

So, the story was Mrs. Son contacted my parents' foundation to get help to build classrooms so the kids wouldn't need to ride boats to go to school on the mainland.

Mrs. Son didn't tell me about it but well, it's their deal,not mine. I'm just here to volunteer and be our foundation's representative..

"Unnie..."

I slightly flinched when I heard Chaeyoung. I turned around and she's there.

"What is it,Chaeyoung?" I asked.

"I.. I got a wound.."

I immediately stood up."Where?"

She showed her right kneecap and there's a big bruise. It's bleeding.

"What happened?!" I quickly walked to her and kneeled.

"I..I stumbled in the concrete.."Chaeyoung is about to cry..

"No,No.. Don't cry. Let me clean your wound..." I stood up and pulle her to my bed."Just stay here. I'll get the medkit,okay?"

She just nodded.

When I got back with a medkit. I rushed back to my dorm. And she's still there waiting for me. Checking her wound.

"Don't touch it.."I said as I approached her."It might get infected..."

"Sorry,unnie.."She pouted..

"I'm not mad..."I smiled at her and messed her hair up.

She giggled.

I kneeled and opened the medkit. She's just watching me while I clean her wound. She's not even crying anymore. Even if I put some betadine on her wound...

"Unnie."

"What?"I asked as I looked up at her.

" You're beautiful..."

I bluzhed when I heard it.

Out of the blue she told me I am beautiful.

" W-why did you tell-..."

"When I grow up. I want a girlfriend like you.."

But you're already a grwon up,Chaeyoung.

"You're still a kid..."I said. I dunnoe what to say,honestly.

"I..I know I'm a grown up,Unnie.."She said.

"Really?"I stood up after cleaning her wound."How?"

"Coz my playmates always tease me that I'm already an adult..."She pouted.

"So.. Do you think they're right?" I asked.

Maybe theres hope. Maybe she can still be cured.

"But I like playing with them. They're just teasing me bcoz they can't win over me when we play arnis..."She answered..