Truth About The Past

Mina’s POV

It's been 2 days since Mrs. Son came home. So Chaeyoung and I can't even have alone time. We can't even go to the cave. And I also need to help the volunteers.

And what makes me piss is Maxene is here again. I thought she has a new job. So why is she here? She's always with Chaeyoung. That woman is getting on my nerves.

I can't do anything coz they might think that I'm jealous. Well, it's true. I'm jealous. I don't even want Maxene to touch Chaeyoung. Only I can do that!

I have to take the thought of Maxene and Chaeyoung together in my mind before I approach that hoe and pull her hair!

Grrr!

I was about to throw the monobloc chair when I notice Dan from afar. He's talking to a man. I think the man is on his 50s. It's the first timw I saw him here in the island.

Well, I really don't care.

But i feel uneasy..

Something in them is very off. But I can't pin point it.

"Mina..." Mrs. Son tapped my shoulder.

"M-Mrs. Son.."

"Who are you looking at?" She asked.

"N-no one.."I smiled at her and turned around.

She probably doesn't know who that man is.

I sighed when I saw Maxene and Chaeyoung,they look like they're having so much fun. I'm jealous. But what can I do? Chaeyoung ain't even mine. Yes, we fucked alot but that's all. I can't make her mine.

I bitterly smiled mentally as I watch 'em having fun.

___

"Mina unnie..."

I was about to sleep when I heard Chaeyoung's voice. She's in my room.

"Chaeyoung, you can't be here."I whispered.

"But I wanna sleep here..."She whispered back." I miss doing it with you..."

She pouted.

"No, we can't." I got up from my bed and stood up. I pushed her out of my room and locked it.

She knocked. "Mina unnie.."

"No."

I leaned against the door and slowly slid down. I wanna cry,but I can't. Im sad,mad and jealous.

I wanna be with her but we can't.

I'm mad coz I can't fo anything about it.

And I'm jealous of Maxene.

I stood up after minutes of sitting on floor.

Chaeyoung should be used to it. I'll eventually leave. I don't want to get closed to her more. It will just hurt the both of us.

"Unnie..."

When I was about to lay down after turning off my lights. I almost scream when someone jumped from my window. She covered my mouth immediately. I got so nervous but I smelled her. It's Chaeyoung...

"Uhm!" I tried pulling her hand off of my mouth.

"Unnie,don't scream..." she whispered.

I nodded.

She let go of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled but in whisper.

"I want to be with you,unnie.."She pouted.