Another Heiress

Chaeyoung's POV

"You fucked an heiress!" Min Ji shouted.

"Damn,you're so loud.."I massaged my temple coz I'm having a headache."I didn't know she's that rich. She just approached me and things escalated so quickly and we ended up in her apartment.

"She's famous on that bar, coz she's the VIP of VIPs. And no one can touch her there. And now you're telling me that she's the one who approached you?!"

"Well, that's the truth.."I shrugged."What's so big deal about it. It's probably just a one night stand."

We're currently in the living area. Coz when I got home I found Min Ji lying on the carpeted floor, sleeping with her own drool.

"Wang Seo Jin,is a very well known heiress of the biggest cosmetics brand here in Korea. Their brand is also super famous in China, Japan and other asian countries. And now they're making waves in the west. She's a fucking big deal."

"And so??" I asked again."I told you I didn't even get her number when we finished eating.

"Eating?"

"Well,yeah we ate lunch in the restaurant in her apartment's building."I answered."It's kinda embarrassing coz the food there was expensive as fuck, I couldn't afford it. But she said she was just joking about me treating her for lunch."

"Coz that's their own restaurant and that building is theirs.."

"Oh,so that's why she didn't even pay the food."

"Damn,so naive.." She facepalmed

"I am not naive, I'm just.. You know. I don't find it a big deal.."

"Many lesbians on that bar, was fantasizing to even be looked at by Wang Seojin. She's a goddess.. But we never saw her approach someone,NEVER.. She's just there to party and drink. I heard she's into foreigners like, super thin blue eyed blonde models."

"And I'm the opposite of those women."

Min Ji laughed."But she fucked you. That means she likes you. Damn,I'm sure everyone is talking about you.."

"Really?"

I never thought having a one night stand with that heiress would be so big. I just did that bcoz I was horny and needed to get laid. Nothing more personal.

"She's Wang Seo Jin.."Min Ji showed me  her phone. And I saw the pics of Seo Jin.

"Oh, that's her.." I said innocently

"And you know about the hot topic about her?" Min Ji leaned back on the couch."She marrying the Son of a business tycoon next month."

"Well, she said she's into girls.."

"Of course, no one would even have the courage to spill her secret. And I'm sure, her marriage is purely for business purposes. She's a lesbian and it's a very common knowledge among the people who always see her in the bar."

I just nodded."I'm just gonna go to my room coz your father told me to look for the files of Mr. Kim and give it to him tomorrow.."

"Nice,you really have no intention on talking about Wang Seo Jin anymore.."

Seo jin actually asked for my number. But I refused to give it, coz I realized that she's rich. I don't wanna get involved with a rich girl again. So I don't have any plan to know more about her. And that's a good decision. Knowing she's marrying next month.

She's no different from her..

I have to stay away from girls like them. They're just going to be bad news..