Traumatic Past

Mina's POV

I felt Chaeyoung's hand, starting to rub my clothed pussy. I think it's her instinct. Damn, it feela so good.. The cave is cold, but mi temperature is getting hotter.

"Ahh.."I can't help but moan. While meeting Chaeyoung's rubbing. Can we just fuck here? I need her so much
My body needs her.

No!

I pushed Chaeyoung hard.

"S-stop it,Chaeyoung.. This.. This is not good.."I stood up.." Let's come home.."

I can still feel my pussy throbbing. Ot needs to get fucked. But I can't do it with Chaeyoung. This is so wrong.

I heard her sighed. Chaeyoung stood up. I can still notice her bulge. She's so hard.

"Let's go home,unnie.." She immediately jump down the water and waited for me to get on her back.

..

We came home without speaking with each other. She may be disappointed. But what else can I do?! I can't do it with her. Even if I'm dying to...

She took a bath and goes back to her room. Maybe she's not sleeping with me tonight. Well, I don't know if I can still sleep with her. I maybe not able to resist myself from seducing her.

When I woke up the next morning. I saw Dan, waiting for me.

"Let's go paddle boarding.." He said while smiling brightly at me. Maybe he had the impression that I also like him now, bcoz of the kiss.

But maybe this is the better way ro avoid Chaeyoung. I can distract myself by using Daniel.

So I decided to come with him. There's Yuki with her bodyguard boyfriend, they're already paddle boarding. There's a few people in the shore. Most are kids playing. Including Chaeyoung...

She looks so innocent.. Different from the girl who almost fuck me.

I sighed. She really did not sleep in my room,last night. She's still sulking..

Paddle boarding is so much fun, than I expected. Dan told me, he's actually a surfer,well it's obvious on his built,tho. But there's not so much waves in here. He said he just stayed in here coz of tge people.. So he's using hi surf board to paddle board.

I sat down the board while Dan is floating in the water. We're chatting about each other's lives. He's not boring to talk with. He's also a joker, made me laugh so much.

Maybe I can try with him. Not that lewd thing. But, maybe I can give him a chance. I can see how much he likes me,tho. He's tall and very good looking, with those light brown eyes..

When we got back to the shore. We ate a local ice cream being sold by the store near the shore. The four of us had so much fun that mornibg. While Chaeyoung was just watching us from afar. I tried to call for her to treat her ice cream . But she's still ignoring me. Stubborn kid.

...

"I said we're eating lunch,now.."I told Chaeyoung that's making a sand castle with few of her friends."Let's go home.."

"I'm not hungry.."Chaeyoung answered without even looking at me.

I leaned to grab her arm."I said let's go home!"

But she pushed me. I almost stumble down.

She ran towards the forest again.

"tss..."I'm getting a headache bcoz of her.

I ran to follow her. Of course I know where she's going.

But she's so fast, So i decided to just walk. Sign of aging, i guess..