Drive Me Crazy

Chaeyoung's POV

I've been watching Mina all morning im the shore. She's sunbathing and I am here doubting if I should approach her or not. She's avoiding me since yesterday.

I know I hurt her and she's thinking that I don't have any feelings for her anymore. But I just suck at showing my real feelings.

And her and Seojin are the only women in my life. I never dated after Seojin died. I can't even take care of my daughter bcoz of too much work.

I know Mina still have feelings for me. And I have to win her back.

I decided to stand up and walked towards her but the man from the party already approached her.

I clenched my jaw.

He surely offered to put lotion on her back. Fuck!

I backed off and goes back to the house. I'm pissed.

I don't want to see other men touching her. But I'm a coward.

And stupid.

But she's mine eversince..

I need to get her back.

I turned to go back

"Mina.." I called

They both looked up at me.

"Go away.."She said.

"Come with me.."

"No."

I'm starting to get pissad as fuck. Ao I leaned amd grabbed her left wrist. "I said come with me!"

"Hey.." The man stood up and tried to push me but I've got bodyguards everywhere in civilian disguises. They approached the man.

"What's wrong with you?!" Mina keep pulling her hand back.

"H-Hey!"

My bodyguards pushed the foreigners down the sand.

"It's okay,men."I stopped them from beating the man.

The foreigner stood upa angry and walked away.

I pulled Mina awya from the crowd and the bodyguards started to go back to their previous positions.

..

"You bastard!" Mina slapped me.

We're inside the house,now. And she's being a bratt.

"I just wanna talk."

"Talk your face!"Mina tried to open the door but I grabbed her arm and forcefully pulled her to my room

"Let go of me!" But I overpowered her.

I pushed her down the bed. Then I walked towards the door and locked it.

"What do you fucking want?!" Mina tried to get up but I hovered above her and kissed her.

"Uhhmm!!!"She keep pushing me.

I started groping her.

My left hand landed in one of her breasts.

She moaned in my mouth.

I started to get hard. Her scent is killing me. She smells so fucking good.

She started wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me back. "Ahh.."

We fought for dominance and I won. I invaded her the inside of her mouth with my tongue.

She started grinding against me. Making me feel her more.