Taste Of Love

Mina’s POV

"Ahh, shiiii..." Chaeyoung is getting better on this. She's pounding my hardly. My back against the cold stone floor of the cave..

Yes,we're fucking again inside this cave. Well, I was horny. So I told her we should go here and she got what I meant. She's not really dumb.

"M-mina unnie.." She's nipping on my neck while concentrating on fucking my pussy."Ahh.."

I love the feeling of her naked body against mine. She's my perfect match. Her sweaty and warm flesh, creating lustful frictions against my own sweaty body.

I cupped her face and kissed her sloppily. I can't help but meet her every thrust. She sucked on my lower lip while her hands cupping my breasts.

She has alot of stamina.

"Shii. Aahhh...." I moaned."I..Im cumming, ahhh."

I cum.. I know she's still not on her peak. And I love it. She can last long...

She slowed her pace when my vaginal walls gripped her shaft inside as I cum. She propped her elbows.

"M-mina unnie,it's.. Ahh... I love it.."She gazed down at me.. Slowing her movement.

I smiled at her as she slowly leaned down to give a gentle kiss.

How I was she's normal like other people.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her down as I savor the delicious feeling of cumming..

"M-mina unnie.."

She stopped moving. Her dick, still inside my vagina. I can hear her breathing deeply.

"Mina unnie,I don't want you to go home..." She said out of nowhere.

"I'm not going away,Chaeyoungie.."I whispered. I wrapped my legs around her waist.

I love her.

Maybe I'v gone crazy but I think I fell i love with her deeply.

I switched our position. I'm the one who will work.

I sat up above her. I grabbed both of ger handa and put it on boobs ad I started riding her dick.

She moaned..

I can literally feel her super hard cock twitching inside.. I moved up and down. As she squeeze my sensitive breasts. I bit my lower lip. She's so hot.

Chaeyoung stared down on our sexes. She licked ger lower lip. Well, Im sure she's enjoying the view of my vagina devouring her huge cock.

She's moaning loud. "AH, MINA UNNIE.."

I fasten my pace. I want her to cum inside me. And we also need to finish this coz people might be looking for us.

This is tiring. My knees are probably too red now and has alot of bruises.

"AH! FUCK, CHAEYOUNG-AH."

She instinctively rubbed my clit while I'm riding her. Making me feel like cumming again.

"Ahh...uhmm..."Chaeyoung is grinding back. Meeting my thrusts. She got up and hugged my waist and suck on my left swollen nipple. Making me twitch my already trembling body.

This is beyond. The absolute lust you can ever feel.

I can hear the sound of her sucking my nipple. While her hands grabbed both of my butt cheeks. Guiding me while moving up and down.

She gave her attention to my right nipple and did the same. Making me cum all of a sudden. Making her dick even wetter. I stop moving coz of tiredness. I juts hugged her as I sat above her. Breathing deeply.