Teacher Maxene

Mina's POV

I'm sweating as I watch Mrs. Son and Chaeyoung hugged each other. She came back early. And now my anxiety is off the roof.

Would Chaeyoung tell her mom what we're doing? I should have faith on her.

Mrs. Son approached me, smiling widely."Thank you for taking care of my daughter.."

"I behaved,eomma.." Chaeyoung said.

"Really?"Mrs. Son looked at her daughter."I'm in doubt.."

"Eomma!" Chaeyoung yelled. Her mom keeps teasing her.

Mrs. Son laughed and then looked at me.

"Y-yes,she's well behaved..."Damn, I stuttered.

"I have so much stuff. Thanks to your bodyguards. They helped me..."

We're all walking outside the house.

"I bought some things for the broken solar panels and some paints,etc.."

I can't focus on what she's saying bcoz all I can here is my heartbeat.

Act normal Mina! Act the fucking normal!

"M-mrs. Son, I'm just.. Im just gonna go to my room.." I forced a smile to her.

"Oh,okay,I'm just gonna sort the stuff outside.."Mrs. Son smiled again.

"Mom,can I go with Mina unnie?"

What is she thinking?!

"No, you just gon' bother her.."

"No,we're closed and she's nice to me.."

"I-it's okay, Mrs. Son.." I needed to sya it before Chaeyoung spills everything.

"Okay.." The older woman shrugged.

I immediately walked to my room, while Chaeyoung followed me.

"Why are yoy here?" I asked.

"I.. I just want to ve with you,Unnie.." Chaeyoung pouted. Thinking she did something wrong.

"I'm not mad,Chaeyoung..."

I held her hand.

"But always remember our pinky promise, okay?"

"Over my dead body,unnie.." Chaeyoung's aura brightens..

"Good girl.."I messed up her hair.

Chaeyoung giggled.

She so adorable. I feel my conscience devouring me from the inside.

I just read some emails while Chaeyoung is watching me. It makes me smile. If only she's normal.

"Chaeyoung, teacher Maxene is here!"

We heard Mrs. Son yelling.

"Teacher Maxene!" Chaeyoung immediately ran outside. She seem so excited.

I furrowed my brows. So I decided to follow her to see who that Teacher Maxene is. I only know she's Chaeyoung's martial arts teacher.

I can imagine a very masculine woman. I giggled.

When I got outside. Chaeyoung is hugging a beautiful woman. As tall as I am. She's tanned and very petite. She has a long brown wavy hair.

Oh,she's not whay I am imagining. She's actually very attractive.

They're talking in a dialect I can't understand. So I just stand in the door watching them. When the woman noticed me.

"Oh,she's the daughter of the founder of the foundation."