South Korea

Mina’s POV

"It's nice meeting you too.Ms. Wang.."I shook hands with the heiress of Wang Empire Cosmetics.

Wang Empire Cosmetics is the biggest Cosmetics brand in South Korea. And they're also getting big internationally.

I had a meeting with the heiress of the company. Coz our Company is now getting in different business ventures.

My uncle is living and have a businesses in Korea and he is Mr. Wang's golf buddy. They talked about the future plans of our company. And the Wang Empire Cosmetics founder offered build another company that will merge with the new branch of our company.

"It's nice meeting you,too Ms. Myoui.."Ms. Wang smiled at me.

She's a very beautiful woman,I must admit. You'd think she's just that rich good for nothing bratt. But she's actually very intelligent. She has so many ideas, great ideas actually for the company that has a plan to dominate both Korea and Japan.

"So, you want to have a lunch with us,Ms. Myoui?" Ms. Wang asked again while I'm checking my schedule on my phone today.

"Oh, I'm sorry I still have a jetlag so I need to rest."

"Oh, it's okay.." Ms. Wang smiled at me. "See you again,tomorrow."

I smiled back.

I have to check If the agent already has a message but there's still nothing. I am tired coz I came to the 10 am meeting directly from after we flew down here. But I need to find Chaeyoung as soon as possible.

I am fucking worried for her. She's mentally challenged and South Korea is different from where she grew up.

I hope she's okay.

_____

Chaeyoung's POV

I just came from the school. Coz I had to take some tests there. When I received a text from an unknown number.

'Hi,cutie,let's meet up."

       Seojin hottie..

I giggled.. She's so self proclaimed. Well she really is a hottie and she knows it.

But how'd she know my number?!
Nevermind,she has her ways in everything. Perks of being super rich.

I texted back

: 'Nope,still gonna part time today and will sort some files in the law firm"

: 'I can pay you tripple or 10 times of your part time salary. Just be with me today..'

: 'I'm not your personal sex worker'

: 'HAHAHA'

She just laughed at me. This woman

: 'Why can't you just go here in my apartment and I'll let you fuck my sexy body again?'

It's my turn to laugh

: 'HAHAHA'

: 'What's funny,girl with a huge cock?'

: ' You're funny..'

: 'So you'll never ask where did I get your number'

: ' You have your source , as I remember..'

: 'You're a quick learner,tiger.'

: 'gotta go now, I have to earn some "CLEAN MONEY" '

: ' Fucking me is clean money,Tiger. What if I order again in that restaurant?'