Secret Paradise

Mina's POV

"Hey, did you even sleep?" Yuki asked while staring at me.

"Yeah..."I said and took a sip of my coffee. The truth is I didn't get enough sleep tonight coz of Chaeyoung. She made me feel things I shouldn't be feeling like that and now I'm frustrated.

Chaeyoung is playing in front of the house with other kids 10 years younger than her. I just stares at them. Thinking about Chaeyoung. What if she's not like that. What if we met when she's a normal person? Would she like me?

I cringed of the thought. How can I felt something with a mentally challenged special like her?!

Grrr...

We are in the veranda having breakfast at 10am..

What a beautiful morning waking up in a paradise. We can literally see the torquoise water from here. The shore is full of kids playing.

"Did Mrs. Son already contacted you?" Yuki asked as she took a bite of her pancake.

"I just woke up,dumdum.."I sarcastically answered.

"Okay,grandma..."Yuki hissed back. She calls me grandma when I act like this. Well, I didn't have enuf sleep lastnight.

"I'm gonna go swimming, wanna come?" Yuki asked.

I shook my head."Nah,just gonna stay here and sleep."

"What did you even do last night?" She furrowed her brows.

"Maybe I just can't sleep bcoz I'm homesick.."

"Lame.."Yuko rolled her eyes." Ok, just gonna get my bikini and swim.

I think Yuki is the only one enjoying our stay here. She's not working, being with her boytoy,staying in a Paradise..

While me, I don't know if I still wanna stay here. We still have 5 days till the foundation staff goes here and do our work.

I cleaned my table, washed the dishes and decided to just walk around. I need distractions.. This is paradise but why am I like this?

I walked outside and then saw Yuki on the shore with her boytoy again. I rolled my eyes. I think I will just stroll around. Chaeyoung is playing with her friends so nothing to worry about.

I decided to go to the quietest part of the shore. When someone bumped onto me.

"Ouch!" I almost stumbled down.

"Oh,sorry,miss!"The man immediately help me.

When I looked up. I saw a tall and attractive man. He's Filipino I think.. He smiled at me. He's wearing a white shirt and surfer short.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you.."He apologized.

"No, It's okay.." I fake my smile and turned around to continue walking.

"I'm Dan.." He walked beside me.

"I'm Mina.."I answered without looking at him.

"I'm a tourist here,actually..."

This dude won't let me be alone. I just want to be alone.

"Are you a tourist also?"He asked again.

I'm irritated but I managed to hide it.

"Yes..."

"Oh,From what country?"

"Japan.."

"I'm actually half British, half Filipino.."

Why can't he stop bothering me?!