Leon

hey my name is Leon, i wouldnt say im an average person at all. i really do think beyonce could never. the only thing i really hate about myself is my height i'm 5'9 but i wish i was 6 foot , its such an aesthetically pleasing height.

i have perfect brown curly hair witch i get from my mother and beautiful olive eyes from my mum's side of the family, yes i have two mom's. my biological mom i call mother , she and my mum's brother did the nasty to conceive me. it was of my mums knowledge of course.

i go to alfya high school in oshawa, canada . i honestly hate living in canada its way to cold here and its way to humid in the summer, it feels like i'm drowning out of water. the perfect place for me would be in france. its the perfect weather all year round there and i could take so meany hot pics of myself.

i've been told many times that i'm self centered and cocky but i honestly just have alot of confidence , as keri hilson said "I can talk about it 'cause I know that I'm pretty And if you know it too, then ladies sing it with me" im not hating on anybody who doesn't want to flaunt there handsomeness but ima do me.

im bi sexaul but have a female lean and that's only because i know in the relationship with the girl she wont at one point ask to top me like all the guys do, i will NEVER bottom to anyone, its just not in my plan's to get a stick shoved up my asshole. i really don't know how boy's in porn do it, i almost cry every time i have to take a shit yet there over here taking 13 inch dicks like its nothing.

i'm an only child , and i'm really happy about it, i don't think id like to share the attention of my moms with anyone else even if they are my sibling, i also wouldn't want to share the will to the Johnson Empire worth 100 million dollars, my moms are very successful business women and it really shows.

i have one close friend and hes name is Ethan, we call each other every day. we met at one of my mum's book clubs with her other rich friend's a couple years back, we instantly clicked and became best friends but the downside of our friendship is we only meet on weekends , so throughout the week im pretty lonely.

i think thats all the info yall need to know so on with the story.

*Leon's Pov*

"master Loen please wake up sir, you'll be late for school." i groan has i hear my maid aliyah trying to wake me up. i slowly rise from my bed in only my underwear, i see from the side of my eye that aliyah turned away and started to blush, i let out a little chuckle " no need to be shy, you can stare all you want, i know im gorgeous" has soon as i said that she rushed out of my room, i guess she couldn't handle all this handsomeness.

i walk into my bathroom to take a quick shower and wash my hair, you have to look good for the first day of your last year of highschool, its like an unspoken rule . after i get out of the shower i walk in to my closet to choose out my clothes. i chose a gucci shirt with some Versace sweatpants and to tie it all together i wore my nike slides, i looks fineee if i do say so myself.

i waked down the stairs and greeted both of my mom's "hey mum, hey mother im gonna get breakfast at school , so im heading out now" "k bye" they said in union , they were honestly so perfect for each other. i started my ferrari and drove off, in less than 10 minutes i was at school ready to go to the cafe and order some breakfast. has i got out of my car i notice ....... A BUGATTI LA VOITURE NOIRE. there are like only 20 of those in the world how in the HELL!!???

there was a bunch of people around the car so i couldn't tell who was driving it until they parked and stepped out of the vehicle, he was not ugly looking , if i wasn't so perfect looking he probably would be able to compete with me.

he had a nice raw line with pretty blue eyes and brownish blond hair. he was much taller than my by the looks of it. about 6'4 give or take, he had tattoos up and down hes arm which made him look a little intimidating . who did this guy think he was!? trying to out shine me like that's possible.

i was about to look away from him but we made eye contact...FUCK now he's walking over here, should i make a run for it? what am i talking about im fricken Leon Johnson, i fear no one .i was snapped out of my thoughts by a really deep hey it almost sounded primal "hey what's your name?"

(916 words)

i'm gonna stop it there this is now my second book and i'm a lot more confident in this one, i hope you guys like it.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🌺🌺♥️♥️♥️🌺♥️🌺♥️♥️🌺♥️🌺♥️🌺♥️🌺♥️🌺♥️🌱🥀🌱🥀🌱🥀🌱🌵🌱🌱🌱🌹🥀🥀🥀🥀🌱🥀🌱

Bugatti La Voiture Noire