new competition

*Leon's Pov*

his voice was hypnotizing , it was angelic and demonic at the same time if that makes sense. i found myself do a slight shiver which wasn't like me at all . i finally looked up at the mystery man and suddenly i forgot how to breath , if an orgasm was a person he fit the deception ."h-hi" i didnt know what was happening, everything was going in slow motion . he bent down to my ear and whispered "you know, your pretty cute." i didnt know what to do, i think he was hitting on me .

i needed to say something fast or he would think im not cool. "not interested" after i said that i turned around and ran . i don't know what i was thinking, who the fuck wouldn't be interested in a sex god. as i was walking to my first class which is math btw. i was feeling very conflicted with what i had said . was i really not interested? he was beyond find and he was the first guy ive ever met who gave me butterflies.

i guess what i'm really scared of is his whole demeanor, he's just has confident has me if not more . he might take away my spot light that i've worked so hard to creat. i saw how he rejected britney one of the hottest girls in school people where going to be talking about him instead of me! has i was nearing my math class i started to get even more worried, what if i become that quite kid in class that nobody noticed or even worse people mistake me for an anime kid!!!(no hate to my anime kids tho much love)

Has if it was a sign from the heavens a basketball tryout form flew into my hand, i don't even know where it came from 'basketball tryouts start after school from 3pm - 4:30pm' i'm great at basketball not a single person i can think of can beat me one on one, i got ankle breaker handles and three pointers for days. this was going to be how i get my spot light back! i was going to become captain of the basketball team!

"whats this?" it was that sexy fucking voice again, i turn around to be met with a toothy grin from none other than... what was this guys name? "take a picture it will last longer" i crunched my eyebrows up because why would i take a picture of him when i can eye fuck him in real life "i don't think i got your name. my name is Leon johnson the most amazing person you'll ever meet" after i had said my introduction i heard a roar of laughter coming from mr tattoo guy.

"i'm sorry i couldn't help but laugh at your forwardness, my names Dom july" i need to assert my dominance so of course im gonna me forward was this guy on crack? "yeah back to that paper in your hand, were you thinking of joining the basketball team? because i was honestly thinking of doing the same"

i knew he was just telling me this to get on my nerves. of freaking course the 6 foot something guy plays basketball!!! "no i wasn't actually basketball is a sport for idiots and the weak minded, guys who really just have .Small. Dick. Energy, " i smirked knowing that this would get him mad.

i saw his jaw clench and his fist tighten which made my eyes widen, i'm not no punk but trying to fight somebody built like him is just stupid. he stepped closer to be and grabbed me by my chin so that i was looking him in his eyes.

"i really think you should shut that pretty little mouth of yours before i have to stuff it with something~" i was shocked that he could say something so vulgar in public , my face was pink with in seconds . "y-your unbelievable l-let me go" damn it he got be stuttering over my words, i'm was so embarrassed .

"hey it's ok, i'm sure you would enjoy it~" i felt tears prick my eyes, i didnt know what was going on ,I just wanted to give in and submit , my head felt lighter and i left my body go a little limp, it wasn't a bad feeling but i was kinda scared "ngh!~ " I lit out a small whimper to show my discomfort "what's wrong kitten, there's no need to be scared, I got you."

My lower region was heating up and I let out something that sounded like a moan "Dom~ let go~" my vision was starting to blur, and my legs where giving out. "wow i didnt know it was possible to go into subspace without any sexaul activitys, your very special" dom speaking in his normal voice knocked me out of whatever trance i was in. i pushed him off of me and speed walked outside. i then hopped in my car and drove off as fast has i could.

*1 hour later*

"NOCK NOCK NOCK" i was banging on Ethans door knowing that he not only skipped his first day of school but that he was also home."what in the fucking hell!!?" i hear ethan scream. "E open the door I'm not playing ,hurry up" i heard him run down his stairs then there was silence... then the door swung open

"L i missed you so much we haven't seen each other in forever" he was being so dramatic "we had a sleep over 3 days ago" i said pushing him inside the house . "i dont know whats going on E everything's so messed up and out of order" E looked at me with a questioning look then led me up stairs to his room.

"SPILL.THE.TEA"

(984 words)