Spankings

(A/N Leon kinda jinxed it im just here to provide ✨)

i saw Dom's face change from a smirk to a wide toothy smile. "what made you change your mind?~" he asked moving his eyebrows up and down. "well your nice to me and you care about me even tho i already rejected you, so i thought why not give him a chance" i mumbled and looked down at my fingers .

i felt him put his finger under my chin and raise my head up so that i was looking at him. " im happy that your giving this a chance because i really like you" i new he was teasing me at this point but it didnt stop me from blushing like an elementary school girl.

"there's just one thing i want to make clear to you" i needed him to know this just in case he got the wrong idea "what is it? kitten?" ugh that damn nickname always makes me get butterflies. "im strictly a TOP" again he didnt say anything so i looked in his direction and surprisingly he had a serious face on , i honestly thought he'd be trying not to laugh.

"yeah that's not gonna work for me kitten"he started to slowly crawl over to me like a predator hunting its prey. " if you can get over here in 10 seconds then you can be Top but if you dont then i get to be the top and your dominant "

my eyes widen at the sound of his voice,it sent shiver down my spine. it was one of the deepest voices i've ever heard. but i wasn't gonna let that faze me, this was gonna be easy "BET you can start counting this well be a peace of ca-" i looked into his once baby blue eyes but they were almost black now. i tried to break the eye contact but i couldn't, i was frozen

He started counting down and i started to panic. "1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ,5 " he probably knew i wasn't able to move and that's why he had that dumb smirk on his face "what are you doing Leon? better get a move on or you'll be the bottom.~"

i dont think ive ever wanted to punch somebody so badly like i do right now. with all the strength i had in me , i started crawling over to him. "there you go kitten your doing a great job 6 , 7 , 8 , 9" i looked at him with teary eyes mentally begging him for just a few more seconds but he ignored my pleads  " 10~" he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me over his lap.

"i want you to count each and every spank i'm about to give you and if you miss count or don't say the number ill start over, you will also thank me for each and every spank. if you start to feel like your getting overwhelmed say yellow and if you want me to stop say red am i clear?" wtf why was he gonna spank me!?

he just won the bet.never the less i nodded my head "SLAP" i bit back a scream, he hits really hard "i need a verbal answer baby boy" this was humiliating "i understand Dom" he didnt say anything so i turned my head a little to the side to see his face, he looked like he was deep in thought. "we're gonna have to get you into the habit of calling me master " i was astonished that he could say all this with a straight face.

Dom ripped off my booty shorts and my boxer's to reveal my beautiful milk chocolate ass . i was so embarrassed, god take me now. "SPANK" "FUCK! " it hurt a lot more now that there was nothing in between my ass and his hand "correct me if i'm wrong but what you should have said was one correct?" "correct maester" i was scared that if i didnt call him master he would give me more spanks.

"SPANK" shit he was hitting my ass really hard ,"one, thank you master"

"SPANK" " TWO! thank you master"

"SPANK" "ThReE!~ thank you master" i was on the brink of crying but i was started to get a little erect at the same time, i new it was pushing against his thigh and it was so embarrassing.

"SPANK" "FOuR! thank you master" "look at you, your actually getting off on this aren't you?"

before i could answer he landed the nest spank . "SPANK" " FIve!~ thank you master ah~ ah~" "you like being punished, you like having me put you in your place ADMIT IT SLUT"

"SPANK" "YES!~ SIX~" i felt like a bitch in heat for liking this and ashamed but at the same time i felt really good and didnt care about anything else except dom's approval .it's a hard feeling to explain "you need me don't you? you need me to show you how to behave~"

"SPANK" " S-S-SEVEN!~ yes i need you master i need you so much" i didnt care how much of a slut i sounded like. " not yet you still haven't been properly punished~ "

"mmh~ ngh~ ah~" i finally started to cry, the pain mixed with pleaser was to much and it was over flowing thru my eyes. "are you ok? color?" "yellow, my dick hurts really bad and i want to come"

"aw it looks like my kitten has a bit of a pain kink" he reach in front of me and started slowly jacking me off. "AROUND THE HEAD, AROUND THE HEAD!!!" he listened to what i told him and started focusing his hand movements around the head of me cock. "aah~ shit~ i'm gonna cum." "go ahead and come for me" i came hard and my vision went white . all you could hear were my heavy breathes.

Dom sat me up properly on his lap and made me look at him in his eyes .they have now gone back to there normal blue colour. "do you know why you got punished?" i tried to remember anything bad i've done but nothing came to mind, so i shook my head no but caught myself and gave a verbal answer "no i don't know what i did to get a punishment" he looked proud that i gave him a verbal answer which made me feel giddy .

"are you sure? Because i remember it quite vividly, ~close your eyes this is embarrassing~ anything clicking now" i bursted out laughing and he couldn't contain his laughter either. "im sorry for leaving you hard in an empty classroom" i said in between laughs "well i don't really know if you are by how hard you're laughing right now" he chuckled.

"oh come on that was the funniest shit ive eve-" a quick slap landed on my thigh "we're gonna have to make a set of rules for you because you're much to comfortable with disrespecting me and swearing so freely" i felt my dick jump at his tone, maybe this year wasn't going to be so boring .

"we need to get yu clean up baby, do you want a bubble bath with a massage after words or do you want to have a quick shower and we can watch a movie and cuddle?" he was being nice to me now? i was so confused was he a weird type of bipolar. "why are you always changing moods?" i only asked because i was generally curious.

" its called aftercare silly, i need to make sure you feel well rested and good after we do things like that,its showing kindness and caring to you.its so you feel special and appreciated. Aftercare helps create this feeling of closeness and intimacy. It helps people feel like what they just did was special ."

my heart fluttered at his words "so when you called me a slut you didnt mean it?" i didnt care if he did or didnt because i knew i wasn't and when he called me one i felt good about it but i wanted to know if that's how he really feels.

"of course not kitten, your the most beautiful , amazing , wonderful person on earth i would never think you were a slut, i will only ever call you names like that when were having physical intimacy" i started to feel shy because of all the complements he was giving me . " ill take the shower and cuddles" i said in a whisper . yeah this year wasn't going to be boring at all.

(1459 words)