damn it

(Leon's POV0)

ugh, it was unfurnitly Monday and I was dreading going to school I wonder if people will stare at me or bully me. maybe I can convenience my moms to stay home. I'm kinda more upset about what happened with Ethan though he hasn't been answering my calls and he even went as far as to ruin our Minecraft house we had made together, he's so damn petty. * honk*that must be Dom, he's picking me up and we're gonna go to school together. I walk outside say a quick goodbye to my moms and then hop into Dom's car.

"Hey babe," I say as I give him a hug. "what are you wearing, " I say as I look him up and down. he had on a big hoodie some ugly tacky shorts and a blue Jay's hat and some dusty crusty air force ones. he looks like a white boy. " what's wrong with what I'm wearing" he chuckles "you look like a basic Oshawa white boy" I laugh "well if I remember correctly you were gagging on this basic white boys dick." he says as he starts driving. "oh shut the fuc-" I stop myself before I can finish the sentence. I turn to Dom and he's smiling from ear to ear. he takes a sharp left in the opposite direction of our school "where are we going" I say panicked because I got not one but two black moms that will whoop my ass if I'm absent again. he ignores me and keeps driving.

(a few minutes later)

where now in an empty parking lot and I'm confused as a mofo." I should wash your mouth out with soap but I don't have any right now, so my sperm is going to have to service" he says and started pulling out his penis. he's crazy if he thinks ima give him head right before school. I slowly reach for the door handle and once I get a hold of it I quickly try to open it but it was locked. " did you really think you could run away from this?" he asks as he caresses my face. "DOMMMMM I don't wanna have dick breath first thing in the morning" I whine. "should think about that before judging my outfit and cussing now get over here." shit that's hot. I eagerly position myself in front of him and pull down his boxers . his dick flys up and hits me in the face.i take in hits smell for a moment then get to work. I slide my tongue up and down his dick to cot it in my saliva then i wrap my hand around it and start pumping my fist."un un no hands " dom says has he slaps my hand away. fine if he wants to play dirty so will i.i put my hands on my lap and pinch in between my thump and pointer finger for a few secounds. i read somewhere that it takes away your gag reflex. and then i deep throughted his whole length. "shit~" he hisses . i start bobbing my head up and down really fast. "look at me baby" i did has told staring up at him with my big brown eyes. "your so damn pretty for me baby" damn right i am! , i come of of his dick with a pop . "geez you take forever to cum." i pant "nope your just pre mature in your ejactions., now back to work" i do has told and continue ,i give him that slurp slurp three thausnd. it takes awhile but evetaly he cums, making me swallow it.i sit back in my seat and look down. I'm hard "hey what about me?" i whine "that the other half of your punishment your not aloud to come intill after school" "WHAT!!!!?" he laughtes and then starts driving us to school. damn it ,this is going to be a long day.