Untitled part

*Leons POV* 

Dom had dropped me off at the front of the school and left to go park in the back. i tightly wrap my sweater around my waist to hide my little problem and start my walk to the school doors. unlike what I expected no one really paid me any attention. i continued my walk into the building. where i was greeted with a funny sight, a huge penis was graffitied onto the front of the office. people were taking pictures and laughing while teachers were trying to cover it up with whatever they could find, ms pierce being one of them. i feel an arm wrap around my waist pulling me back into a firm chest. "do you like it? i modelled it after mine" a familiar voice whispered into my ear. "i knew id seen that dick somewhere before" i said with a laugh as i turned around and hugged Dom. it was obvious he did this to take the attention off of me.

"you didn't have to do this you know?' i say as i let go of him. "mhm i know. now lets' get you to class" he says pulling me along. just as we reached my math and i suddenly feel an ache in between my legs. i place i hand on my crotch to try and ease the pain then tug Dom's shirt to get his attention. "Dom it hurts" i whisper  "mh?" he hums pretending not to hear me. find be that way. i stomp into my math class not saying bye to Dom. i hear a chuckle from behind me. asshole.

*1 and a half later (lunch*

gio had just finished and i was now heading to the lunchroom. my phone started to ring and i took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller id. it was Dom i put my phone on silent and slipped it back into my pocket. as i entered the lunchroom all you could hear was loud obnoxious talking and laughter, great. i went over to the vending machine to get me a mountain due, "hey Leon" fuck. " what do you want Andrew?" i said while still trying to get my drink from the vending machine. Andrew and me have had a few classes together threw out the years, that's it where not close or anything. " aw don't be like that, i heard you bat for the other team, and if I'm gonna be honest i always wanted to pound you." Andrew says as he slaps my ass, he and his friends start to laugh. as i was about to retaliate Dom comes out of nowhere and grabs Andrew by his collar. " the fuck is you doing" Andrew asks panicked. "how would you feel if someone came up to something you own and slapped it.?" dom asked. BRUH this is so damn emmbarssing 

"Dom put him down," i say calmly, i don't need to be suspended because Dom wants to be mr alpha  Dom does as i say and shoves Andrew back releasing his collar. luckily for us no one seemed to be paying attention and we just walked out of there. as we walk outside I turn to dom with an angry expression on my face " you cant just pumble whoever whenever dom! the principal is Andrews's uncle you could have been suspended if you had hit him" I say. " I wouldn't have  had to do that if you had answered your damn phone" he says, i huff and start walking away from him, how could he try to blame this on me! Unbelievably, before I knew it i was yanked by the arm and dragged into the forest beside our school.

"dom I'm not in the mood to fight with you right now," i say as he leans me up against a tree. "Leon baby don't be mad with me. it was my bad," he says as he slowly kisses up my neck, he then slides his tongue over my collar bone and begins to suck. i sigh as he nibbles at my flesh "Dom" i say breathlessly, he chuckles. i feel his hands needing and messaging my bum. i rest my head on his shoulder and melt into his touch. he gradually starts to bite and suck harder onto my neck, i tug on his shirt and its like he can read my mind when he starts to kiss me. the kiss was gentle, a little to gentle so i bite his bottom lip trying to egg him on, he pulls away from the kiss "every time i try to be gentle with you you act up, im starting to think you're trying to get me fired up" Dom says, i just look at him innocently, he smirks and rubs his hand over my erect crotch. i inhale sharply. FINALLY. "looks like where outta time" right after he says that the bell rings and he walks off. with that, I'm left hard standing by myself feeling stupid.

(few mins later)

i walk into the change room full of steam and half-naked guys, i can see Dom getting changed on the other side of the room. we make eye contact and all he does it smirk and begin to take off his shirt, he knows what he's doing but two can play this game. instead of going over to him, i head over in Andrews's direction instead, I'm now standing about 2 lockers down from Andrew and i can feel an overwhelming stare coming from doms direction but i don't really care and start to undress not only can i feel Dom's stare but i can also feel Andrews. after taking of my shirt to expose my chest, i start unbuckling my pants. i can just imagine Dom's expression right now he's probably fuming. i turn around out of curiosity and boy was that a mistake Dom's expression was terrifying. i hurriedly take my gym clothes up and head to the bathroom to change instead. from the corner of my eye, i could see a disappointed look on Andrews's face good serves him right. 

after changing i head out to the gym everyone what standing on a line in the middle of the gym. i guess they were picking teams. "who want to be team captains," my gym teacher Mr Bruno says , Dom and Andrew quickly raised their hands. "ok fellas come up to the front and choose your teams. playplay rock paper scissors to see who picks first. where playing basketball by the way." Mr Buno says. Dom and Andrew play a quick game of RPS and Andrew comes out the winner. " i choose Leon" Andrew says with a grin on his face. Dom tries to look unfazed but the whole class can clearly tell he's upset. after everyone was picked we all got on the court.

they did jump ball and Dom easily won it. the game had started i was not gonna let the fact that he was my boyfriend stand in the way of me winning so i pulled out all the stops. ankle breakers ally oops you name it i was doing it, by the 4qaurter the score was at 94 to 97 we doms team was the 97. there were 4 seconds left on the clock and Andrew had the ball. instead of passing it to our best 3 point shooter on our team Mark, he decides to try and make a half-court shot losing us the game. as i wallow in my self-pity dom walk over to me. "gg" he asks with his hand hanging out and a shit-eating grin on his face. "kiss my ass" i say and walk away. as i was heading to home etc i realized what i had done. SHIT

i