empty classroom

*Leon's Pov*

*7 am*

It was the next day and i was dreading going to school, i had begged my mom's to stay home but they both refused since they found out that i skipped school the other day, they also took my car away so now i have too walk . i really was going to burn Ethans BTS collection but then i remembered that i had bought half the things there and that would be like burning my own money so i let him slide.

i decided that i was going to show off the booty that no man or women would ever get to touch so i wore really small shorts with a normal Guess crop Top it wasn't anything major but who cares i look good in anything and everything. some would say i was trying to get a little attention but come on little old me? i would never.

has i was walking down stairs to the kitchen i noticed one of the maids trying to sneak into my mother's office . "what are you doing?" she seemed surprised by my voice. "oh nothing your mother had told be to tidy up her office that's all."

i knew she was lying because my mother doesn't even allow me in there, let alone some random maid. "ok then i guess you don't mind me calling her to check?" all the blood drained from her face, she looked really pale . before i could pull out my phone she made a run for the front door .

i let her run out the house , id just tell my mom's later. they really need to heir better help, all these maids be up to something whether it be stealing or trying to spy on us. "BRING BRING BRING" i took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller, it was a random number that i didnt know so i ignored the call. i got my backpack from the hallway closet and left the house .

on my walk to school it was very peaceful, it was just me and my music. but it was a long walk , by car it was 10 minutes but walking its 45 minutes on a good day . luckily it was a good day. i don't like school at all, i get good grades but it's a struggle to stay motivated.

i was gonna drop out last year but i didnt for some reason and my mum said is would be such a waist to stop this year so here i am, going threw one more year before i do nothing with what i learned here and become a mcdonald's worker .

* 30 minutes later *

i was finally at school and barely anybody was here, i checked my phone and it was only 7:50 am so there was 40 minutes until school started , as i was about to enter the school building i saw Dom's car pull into the parking lot . why was he here so early? is he stalking me? i see him get out of his car and lock it , he then ran over to me.

"hey why are you at school so early!! " why was he asking me questions ? " well i had to walk to school because i got my car taken away, i didnt really check the time when i woke up and just started walking. why are you here so early? "

his face had dried drool on it but it didnt make him look any less handsome "i was on instagram and notice that your location was on, so i was wondering if i might be able to see where your house was but i saw that you were heading to school" Dom said "that still doesn't explain why your here but ok" i brushed off him being weird and started walking to the cafeteria .

i noticed halfway to the cafe that he was following me . i stopped and turned around "why are you followin-"i was caught of guard by him pulling my into an empty classroom. he then slammed me on the wall. the light's where off and i could barely see anything.

"did you really think you could come to school with practically nothing on!" what was he talking about? i had clothes on not alot of clothes but clothes. "what are you my dad?" i giggle out . i intake a sharp breath as  i feel his hand snake up my thigh landing on my ass. "i might not be your dad but i could be your daddy" he whispered in my ear. i  was getting that light headed feeling again.

"wait i-" i was cut off again by his lips. they where so soft , it felt like i was melting , this wasn't my first kiss before but it felt like it was. i totally forgot how to breath "NGH!!" he pulled away for a second "breath thru your nose baby boy" he then went back to kissing me, he swiped his tongue along my bottom lip asking for permission which i surprisingly granted . his tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth , i was on cloud 9. my legs where giving out so i held onto his biceps for support .

he slowly started needing  my ass with one hand while his other hand started pinching my nipples threw my shirt. i let out a small whimper "mmh~" , i needed friction down there so i started to grind our crotches together. Dom groaned into my mouth, i wasn't getting enough air thru my nose so i pulled back for air, both me and Dom where panting like we just ran a race.

"these are dangerous waters kitten" he was right, even i new if we kept going we might end up having sex. "a little danger never hurt no one" i said with a smirk ,even tho he probably couldn't see it. i then got down on my knees "shit thats my good boy" he started unbuckling his pants. "let me help you daddy~" i knew exactly what i was doing, once i had finally gotten the belt off he pulled down his pants/boxers to reveal his huge throbbing shaft.

i new from his height that he was going to be big."close your eyes this is embarrassing" once he closed his eyes... A BITCH RAN. i was not about to give him head are yall crazy? i was zooming down the hallway. "YOU CAN RUN ALL YOU WANT BUT I'LL FIND YOU" he yelled. he probably thought he was so scary what was he gonna do? spank me?

(1125 words)