Untitled part

(Leon's Pov)

i was currently in the car with dom heading to his house.

never in all my 17 years of living have i ever been this scared, he looked as if tho he could kill somebody with his bare hands, don't get me wrong possessive boyfriends are sexy has fuck but there also very frightening.

God, heavenly father,lord Jesus Christ, please let me live another day im much to good looking to die. after my small prayer i opened my eyes and turned to face dom. "soooo.....that was weird huh?" Dom lets out a dry laugh making my mood plummet.

"you "friend" was very openly trying to provoke me" "i promise ethans not usually like that, if you really got to know him you both would probably make great friends" how can he make assumptions about a person he barely now's!? ethans gotten me threw some really tough times and if it comes down to it i'd drop dom for him in a heartbeat.

"so bringing up you guys kissing was just him making small talk!?"...ok he has a point. "you probably already know this but me and him won't be doing that from now on, he was probably trying to make a lame joke." "all im saying is that he was differently in the wrong" "i can wholeheartedly agree that he was in the wrong, ok there happy?" "not quite yet." i don't like the sound of that.

(30 minutes later)

(THIS IS SMEXY TIME SO IF YOU NO LIKE THEN PLEASE DON'T READ...thx)

(authors pov)

they were now sitting across from each other in one of Dom's many bedrooms. Dom was sitting on his bean bag chair with his shirt off on his computer, while Leon was laying down on the bed intently watching him, he had thought he was gonna get seggs but instead he got the cold shoulder.

"DOMMMM! come over here and cuddle" he pleaded , "leave me alone i'm busy" the taller boy retorted, "woooooow" he muttered, deciding to sit up, crossing his arm to show his distaste to the older boy. because of his stubbornness he still struggled to flat out say what he wanted. even if his boyfriend would make sure for him to scream it out in the end.

Dom shut his lap top sending him a bone chilling glare, he didnt like this little attitude Leon was giving him right now, he stood up and started rummaging through his draw, once he found what he had been looking for he slowly made his way over to the curly haired boy. Leon tried not to seem bothered by the action, but Dom could see right past it. he could see his dick hardening in his pants, his hands slightly trembling and the way his breath hitched as he approached the bed.

"take off your clothes and get on your knees"

Leon was taken back by the demand "excuse me?"

"take off your clothes and get on your knees" he said in a much harsher tone,undoing his belt as he spoke "i'm not gonna ask again Leon"

not wanting to make matters even worst for himself, he took off his clothes and got down on his knees looking up at Dom with pleading eyes. "open your mouth" the younger boy did as told , and parted his lips revealing his wet warm mouth.

Dom took out the item he had retrieved from his drawer. it was metal hook mouth opener to prevent Leon from closing his mouth. once he had put the devise on his boyfriend he stood back to marvel at the masterpiece in front of him.

After taking in the beauty of his sub he finally pulled out his cock.

Leon didnt have very long to admire the appendage as Dom grabbed a hand full of his hair making him cry out.

the dirty blonde shoved his cock in his opened mouth and straight away started fucking his mouth, Leon gagged pushing at his hips."you know what to do, relax your throat and take it for daddy."

"yes daddy!" he said immediately but with his mouth full it just sounded like mumbling.

he used his mouth like a fleshlight, Leon felt like he would either suffocate or dislocate his jaw has Dom repeatedly buried himself in his throat.

it was as if time stood still while he was on his knees , the only thing he knew was the mustky sent of Dom and nothing else, just Dom.

his thrust bacame sloppy after a while and soon a bitter liquid enveloped Leon's mouth. when he tried to come off Dom only gripped his hair tighter.keeping him in place.

"swallow"

Leon reluctantly did as told, swallowing around his cock. cum dripping from the corner of his mouth.once he decided he was done ,Dom released his hair and stepped back, allowing him to properly breath .he gasped for air lungs still burning as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

however Dom was far from done, he yanked him off of the ground and spun him around pushing him onto the bed.

he bent him over the mattress , Leon jumped felling his cold hands on his ass , prying his cheeks apart in a gentle grip revealing his twitching hole. Dom spit on his twitching bud. "your so tight baby" he teased rubbing the bud with his thumb , watching him lurch at his touch. "are you even gonna be able to take my cock? have you ever even gotten dicked down baby?" Dom said as he startes to slowly ate him out.

Leon could barley respond with the overwhelming sensation racking threw his body. and his words- 'ho god hes never spoke like that before' Leon shook his head " Y-your you're the first person who's seen me l-like this." he admit from behind his hand.

then Dom gave him a smirk that made his core ache "first and last to have your sweet ass"

with out warning he dove right back into eating him out , licking and sucking his soft hole. tongue slowly prodding at his rim before finally braking threw his barrier and tongue fucking him

"hold onto my hair baby" Dom breathed out with a low and rugged voice,guiding Leon hands into his hair before diving back in. he then proceeded to suck, slurp, and bite at his dripping core not caring about the reaction it caused.

Leon's toes curled as his tongue worked itself into his bussy. "f-fuck" he chanted over and over again like it was the only word he new.

Dom added two fingers, this allowed him to reach parts inside him that he couldn't reach before and soon Leon was feeling a strange contracting in his lower abdomen, it didnt feel like he was coming.

"D-Dom i have to pee!"Leon whine trying to wiggle away , only to be pinned by his thighs. "pl-p ple- please st- st- Oh shit!!! " he let out a nerve racking sob back arching off the bed bring him closer to Dom's tongue that was still working its magic. only a few seconds later clear liquis shot from the tip of his dick.

Dom didnt pull away in till Leon had completely rood threw the after shock of his orgasm. he couldn't believe he had been able to watch Leon come apart on his tongue .

it was hot as fuck.

(Leon's Pov)

Dom and me where now in his huge bathtub cuddling. "i love you"... did he really just say that!!!! "i turned around cheesing hard as a mofo. "i love yo big head to" and with that i pecked his lips. i cant believe hes made me so happy in such a little amount of time.