Exposed

*Leon's Pov*

"SPILL.THE.TEA" ethan wasn't much for drama in his life but he sure did like some juicy tea."well everything started off like a normal school day. i had showered, gotten dressed and left the house. while i was driving into the schools parking lot i saw a bugatti La Voiture Noi-" "OMFG i don't know shit about cars, can't you just say the price of it" ethan had cut me off which he knows i hate to be interrupted ."FINE! it's a car worth more than 18 million dollars but as i was sayi-" "WHY WOULD SOMEBODY SPEND THAT MUCH ON A CAR!" "OMG ETHAN SHUT THE FUCK UP."

He looked at me with his sad eye's which of course made me feel bad for yelling at him. "im sorry for yelling at you but you can't keep interrupting me" i felt guilty for yelling at my best friend over something stupid i felt embarrassed "its ok but continue on with your story"

"ok has i was saying, i had saw an 18 million dollar car drive into our schools parking lot, and it was being swarmed by people, once he had parked the car and stepped out i had finally gotten a clear view of his face and he was gorgeous , not as gorgeous as me but still gorgeous" i heard E let out a small snicker so i hit him on his arm "OW!" "oh be quiet it wasn't even that hard "

"but you where when you saw mr gorgeous" he whispered , i hit him over the head with a pillow for that comment "well he got asked for his phone number by Britney like THE Britney" "ew ii hate that bitch , remember the time we saw her at coachella, and she spilled her drink on me" ethan didnt mess about his clothes so ever since then hes held a grudge against her " yeah but you have to admit she's very pretty"

ethan looks me dead in the eyes and said " no i don't, im gay, i don't have to admit any girl is pretty, but while where on the fact of what is pretty, when are you gonna let me kiss those pretty lips of yours " "this is why your my best friend, you give me compliments and i give you kisses." i then crawled over to him and gave him a kiss. me and ethan are strictly friends because for one he's a Top just like me and secondly he's not really my type, we just fool around sometimes because i'm ethans type .

i felt him rap his arm around my waist and try to deepen the kiss "E!!!" i laughed "let go of me you horny deviant" after a few more seconds he lets got and smiles at me . "your making it really hard to tell you the story you know that?" " i can't help it i haven't gotten any in a long time" Ethan wined , i crawled back to my original spot just to be at a safer distance " not my problem but as i was saying , he rejected britney and the whole school was in shock. he then turned and faced me ! he caught me staring! how uncool is that !"

"very un cool" Ethan agreed while taking a sip of his half done bobba "he started walking over to me and i froze" "lame" Ethan added and i hit him over the head with the pillow again "stop making me feel worse about the situation" i groaned "im sorry but what else should i say? you've barely told me anything about this guys appearance so im gonna have to assume you where being a chicken" Ethan said with a smirk. "DING" i reached into my pocket and checked my phone ' Dom_panty.wetter just followed you on instagram' "he just added me on insta so i'll show you what he looks like.

wetter just followed you on instagram' "he just added me on insta so i'll show you what he looks like