>.>

Dom's car just pulled out of my driveway and i'm left alone with my two very angry mom's."mum you have to let me explain" i looked at my mum with pleading eyes she was the only chance of me not getting in trouble. my mother is a heartless witch. my mum sighed "you have 5 minutes to explain yourself, go"

"ok so you know how Ms Pierce has always had it out for me right? well i didnt turn in my home work, even tho who gives out homework on the first day of school but anyways, she was mad that i didnt do it so she told the whole class that i was gay even tho im bi but that still isn't the point everybody looked at me and started whispering and i had a panic attack and ran out the classroom but while i was running i bumped into my boyfriend? yeah you can call him my boyfriend . he saw me crying and panicking so he took me to his house and i explained to him what happened and we just stayed there and chilled for the rest of the day" i couldn't tell my mom's what we really did it would be too embarrassing .

i turned to look at both of my mom's and they looked livid. "what do you mean she told everybody your gay!" my mother yelled, she new how much i wanted to keep it a secret that i was bi , so i see why she's so mad.

"Leon dear go up stairs to your room me and your mother need to talk" my mum said in a scary calm voice. i ran up stairs without talk back. i know when my mum is really mad and she was really mad. "DING" 'Dom_panty.wetter has added you in a post' i clicked the notification and it brought me to Dom's insta... there wasn't just a picture of me and him making out there was a video!

the caption was gold tho."✨♥️y'all can try to tear us down but where in it for the long run✨♥️" i watch the video and it was intense you could hear us groaning but most of all me moaning. " BRING BRING BRING" (incoming facetime call from E💅💅🌺🌺🔪) i picked up the call because i new if i didn't he'd just keep calling me, he's one of those friends. "WOW so your just wernt gonna tell me that you got a boyfriend!!!?" Ethan screamed

"well it only happened today and how did you find out so quick? were you stalking Dom's insta?" i asked confused, how was he able to find out so fast. "Dom's air dropped the video to the whole school, i thought you didnt want anybody knowing you like dick." ethan laughed. "everyone was gonna know anyways so im not mad" i sigh.

me and Dom compared schedules at his house and we only have two classes together gym and home ect. which means i could be targeted during the other two classes i have which were math and gio and i new that Ms Pierce wasn't gonna stop the class from bothering me so i just had to hope that gio would be good. "um earth to Leon, whats up with you, your a 5'9 muscular guy, you should be fine" Ethan tried reassuring me.

(incoming facetime call from Dom🥰🥵 my stomach fluttered at Doms name popping up on the screen " gtg E talk to you later byeeeee" i didn't let him answer before ending the call and picking up Dom's. "hey, i saw your instagram post, it was really sweet" "well i wanted to show you and the school just how much you meant to me kitten" aah~ i mentally moan at hearing his voice, it was so soothing.

i hear him chuckle "why does it look like your having a mental orgasm?" was i making a funny face or something? why would he think that~. "idk maybe i am. Ethan just called and he got me all horny" dang we just started dating and i'm already trying to get him mad. "is that true kitten? did you actually get turned on by Ethan?"

it was that damn voice that he always uses , i hate it but love it at the same time. "no he didn't get me horny you did " FUCKING HELL why did i say that!!? omg just let me die. i hung up the call (A/N or so he thought🤫) because i wasn't in the mood to talk to Dom anymore, he can't just use that voice to control me whenever he want's. its not fair! i put my phone faced down on my dresser and sat on my bed.

i rolled over onto my back and stuck my hand into my pants, i slowly started to rub my dick "aaah~ ngh~" shit it didnt feel the same as when Dom did it, his hand felt so much better than mine. i started pinching my left nipple and pumping my hand at the same time. "AH~" i was getting closer to my release but something was messing. "DOM~ shit Dom~" i started pumping my fist faster , i was imagining dom disrespecting my guts and just hammering me into his mattress.

I imagined his hand around my neck and him just mercilessly pounding into me like there was no tomorrow . i stop pinching my nipples and gripped onto my bed sheet. "shit~ fuck me harder~" i was almost screaming at this point but i wasnt worried my room was sound proof and my moms new to knock before entering me room.

i was bucking my hips up into my hand chasing my release . all you could hear was me moaning and groaning Dom's name over and over again "fuck~ i'm so close!". tears started streaming down my face from the overwhelming pleaser. i sat up in my bed and got a vibrater out of my dresser.i had bought it for my ex girlfriend but we never got around to using it.

i started slowly sucking and licking the little pink devise . when it was finally coded in my spit i placed it at the rim of my asshole and slowly pushed it in. "ngh shit~" once it was fully in i pressed the on button and it started vibrating . i let out a loud moan because the vibrator hit something weird.i lade back on my bed and let the feeling consume me.

i had drool falling out of my mouth and my knuckles were white with how hard i was gripping onto my bed sheet "i'm gonna come!, im gonna come! im gonna come Dom!" i felt my toes curl and my tummy tighten i was so close... "hold it" i froze, i felt cold sweat dripping down my face, was it my imagination? or did i just here Dom's voice? i brushed it off and started pumping my fist again "shitttt~" "i said stop." my heart dropped it wasn't my imagination. i stopped my movements "wow you really outta make sure you hang up the phone properly."

........................................................................................................................................ i was fully soft. i slowly reached out and grabbed my phone from the night stand. "i'm gonna go to bed now , if you don't see me tomorrow it's because i killed myself. good night dom" "night kitten~" i hung up the phone and threw it out my window.

(1258 words)

🌺🌺🌹🌹♥️🌺🌺♥️🌺🌹🌺♥️🌹🌺♥️♥️🌹♥️♥️♥️♥️🌺♥️🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹♥️🌺🌹🌹♥️🌺i love you my non existent readers yall are the best,🌹🌹🌺🌺♥️♥️🌺🌺🌹🌺♥️🌺🌹🌺♥️♥️🌺🌹🌹🌹♥️🌺