Chapter 34: Fear And Insecurity

Mew and Gulf lay breathless beside each other. Both naked and sweaty, their harsh breaths occupying the silence.

The sky outside had long since faded from it's bright blue into a dark sultry black. Neither of them knew of what the time could be, but they had no doubt tomorrow wasn't too far away.

Gulf cranes his head to the side, Mew's side profile on full display.

"I think you came first this time." Mew snorts, turning to face the younger.

"As if. You definitely came first."

"Oh please, I think if either of us could tell who came first it would be me, and I'm saying you came first." Says Gulf matter-of-factly.

"Sure sure, whatever makes you happy." Gulf huffs as Mew turns his head back into it's previous position, eyeing the ceiling above.

The feeling of the space beside him dipping has Mew curious as to what Gulf is doing. Getting up to leave perhaps?

His theory is proven wrong however as out of nowhere Gulf is suddenly above him, legs grounded on either side of Mew as he gives him a seductive grin. Mew was having trouble looking away.

"How about we settle this then, I'm up for another round if you are?"

"Who would I be to dare turn down such an offer, especially one so... climactic."

Gulf shakes his head, a soft smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, which soon finds it's way on top of Mew's, his hands on either side of the elder's head.

Mew's hands travel up Gulf's freckled back, his fingers moving over his spine before going back down and repeating the same thing over again. Gulf shivers at the tingling sensation.

Despite the fact that he was enjoying himself Mew couldn't help the unsettling feeling that came over him. Something felt off, or rather, out of character about the whole situation.

This wasn't how things would normally go. He didn't lie and joke around with a person after having sex with them, it was usually just a quick fuck and the person either went home right after or the next morning.

This was their third round tonight and they'd talk and chat in between before going at it again. They were laughing and teasing each other, sharing stories and complaining about their overly dramatic friends.

That wasn't how it should be. Because although he and Gulf were friends they had agreed to keep that part of their relationship out of the bedroom. They weren't friends in bed, and they weren't fuckbuddies in public.

Yet here they were. It felt like the two separate parts of their lives were beginning to collide, the line of separation beginning to thin and blur as they continued whatever this was. He could feel it, they were getting too familiar, too intimate, and it wasn't right.

However, Mew didn't know for how much longer they'd be carrying on with their escapade, after all they couldn't keep it up forever, exposure was inevitable if they tried. So yes, their time was limited.

Mew didn't know whether or not to be upset about it. Then again, why would he be upset? All his fuckbuddies were temporary.

Gulf wasn't just a fuck buddy however, no, things with him were a lot more complicated.

Mew's hands roam down the younger's sides, pressing against all the dips and curves before stopping at his arse, gently kneading the soft flesh.

Gulf moans, his back arching ever so slightly as he goes to deepen the kiss, his hips beginning to move simultaneously. They were both still sensitive, skin still glowing from their previous round, a sure tell that it wouldn't take much for them to release again.