Chapter 12: Rules And Progress (M)

Rules:
1: Friends are off limits

2: No personal relationship is aloud with said partner

3: If said partner wants more than a sexual relationship it's over

4: If feelings are developed by either of the two parties it's over

5: No meeting up outside of having sex

6: No getting involved in their personal affairs or problems

________________><________________

As his muscles clench and unclench with every movement he makes, as his veins rise even more to the surface of his skin from the pumping of his blood and adrenaline coursing through him. With every harsh breath, grunt and groan his body revels in the exhilarating feeling he's attacked with.

As the sweat glistens on his tanned skin and his hips move snapping back and forth, each time a little more intense than the last yet never missing the mark.

His hands hold and press down on the glowing skin beneath him, keeping himself in place as he pants at the heat growing from within his body and the feeling of nails digging into his shoulderblades, and he marvels in the pleasurable pain.

His lips flow over flushed saturated skin as they decorate the flesh with colourful blemishes and faint indentations, which only cause more encouraging noises to fall from shiny swollen lips below him, and he does just as they beg.

Sounds of flesh against flesh invade the room and the smell of the current situation fills the air and it only adds to the experience, bringing the duo closer to their peaks as they indulge in the intoxicating feeling.

And it's not long before loud moans of pleasure sound through the air and the feeling of a sticky liquid substance hit against each of their abdomenalia. And it's that action that drives the other to reach his climax as his eyes roll back until he starts to feel dizzy, still moving back and forth, riding out his high.

And after what feels like forever, he finally pulls out, taking off the now used rubbery item, looping it into a knot and throwing it away. Leaving him to fall back into a comfortable position next to the still lightly panting male beside him, his own chest still heaving high with every breath.

Closing his eyes, he drapes an arm over his forehead, enjoying the last few moments as the high slowly dies down and he's left with heat still flushing his skin, while the sweat counters it and helps to cool him down. But it's not long till he feels the exhaustion take over and it becomes hard to open his eyes, not even a moment later his breaths are evening out and he's falling into a deep slumber.

***

Tired.

Was the first word to come to mind as Mew heard the ever annoying sound of his alarm going off, and without even opening his eyes he manages to turn it off, ready to just go back to sleep.

But when a half-hearted groan sounds next to him he begrudgingly wills himself to open an eye and look toward where the sound had come from, and there, laying next to him is the male he'd engaged in sexual activities with only hours ago, the both of them still very much naked as they lay exposed to the open air.

A second later light brown eyes meet his own, blinking a few times before completely opening and Mew goes back to lying on his back.

"Morning." The raspy, gruff edge in the voice is strong, most definitely due to the bold use of his voice during their little session.