____●:*:Sequel:*:●____

________________________________________

Summary:Break's over and it's the start of a new semester, of a new beginning for both Mew and Gulf as they work on not only themselves, but their relationship

Summary:
Break's over and it's the start of a new semester, of a new beginning for both Mew and Gulf as they work on not only themselves, but their relationship.

As Mew falls more in love with Gulf with each passing day Gulf tries to figure out the puzzle that is himself. It's not an easy thing to deal with or work through, but with Mew by his side he knows that the wait will be worth it.

Finding ones self is never easy, but with the right kind of love and friendship, anything is possible.

Contains:
Smut/nsfw
Mature language
And alcohol consumption
________________________________________

So this is for those of you who wanted an ending for Mew and Gulf where they get together. This is why I asked if you wanted them to get together or not so I could decide if I should write a sequel or not. I'm really excited to write this and I hope you guys will give it a read for me?

Then for those who wanted the angsty/second option ending, I don't know if you'll want to read this. But if you do please give me your feedback and tell me what you think!

The first chapter is out already, so I hope to see some of you guys over there as well.
Bye.