power.

"Baby, I'll be over there after I handle some shit, aight? Don't worry bout me.", Tariq says.

"I'm gonna always worry about you, Tariq.", Aaliyah says.

"Well don't, nothing's gonna happen to me. I'll be over in a bit, I love you.", he says pulling up to the bar.

"I love you too, be safe please.", she says.

"I will, always am.", he says hanging up.

After turning off his car and dropping his phone in his pocket, he gets out and makes his way inside the bar.

"What's good with the work?", Tariq asks when he comes in contact with Monet.

"It's all here.", Monet says sliding the backpack full of drugs to him. "Make sure I get all my money."

"Don't I always, Mo? I got you.", he says putting the backpack on his shoulder and standing up.

"You better. You know what the fuck it means if you come up short.", she says pointing her finger at him.

"Why you always give me the third degree when I come up in here?", he asks with a slight roll in his eyes.

"Don't question me, motherfucker. Making sure you don't forget, I'll see you.", she says shooing him off.

"Aight.", he says turning around and walking out.

-

"Hey pretty baby.", Tariq says smiling when he sees Aaliyah's face.

"Hey boo.", Aaliyah smiles walking to him and hugging him.

"Miss me?", he asks kissing the side of her head.

"I always do.", she says cupping his face and kissing him.

Putting his hands on her waist, he bites her lip and pulls back in. She grips the back of his neck, making the kiss deeper completely ignoring the stiff feeling on her waist.

Pulling away, he pulls his shirt over his head revealing the gun held in his jeans. Taking matters into her own hands, she takes the gun and sits it on her dresser.

"You know I don't like you seeing that shit.", he mumbles.

"I don't care, Tariq. You know I don't, I love you.", she says running her hands down his chest.

"I love you more.", he says putting his hands in her hair and kissing her again.

"Mm.", she moans softly, craving more than what he's giving her.

Unbuttoning his jeans, she pushes them down below his waist as she palms his hardened member and rubs her hand up and down slowly.

Pulling away, he takes her oversized t-shirt off, leaving her only in her underwear.

Kissing down his chest, she gets on her knees and becomes faced with his penis. Tucking her fingers into his boxers, she pulls them down along with the rest of his jeans.

"What you gone do with that, hm?", he asks looking down at her with an amused smirk.

"Watch me.", she says kissing the head a couple times before covering him with her warm mouth.