creepin'.

bryanna mcbroom 🌻

12:15 amatlanta, georgia

12:15 am
atlanta, georgia

sound asleep next to her boyfriend, bryanna is quickly woken up by the ring of her phone.

"anthony❤️" scrolls across her screen as she rolls her eyes and gets out of bed to walk to the bathroom.

"what do you need august?", she says answering the phone as she locks the bathroom door. "i need you babyyyy.", august says in a whiny tone that makes a smile come across her face. "you need me or you need the pussy?", she asks biting her lip in anticipation. "both.", he says chuckling. "... give me thirty.", she says taking her bonnet off. "i'll leave the door unlocked."

"what was your excuse this time?", august asks as she walks through the door. "my sister needed me to help her with my mom, crazy shit going on at the house. told him i wouldn't be back any later than noon.", she says rubbing the back of his neck. "so we got time?", august asks biting his lip wrapping his arms around her waist. "hella time baby.", she says leaning up and kissing him as he picks her up and walks them to the couch.

bryanna is placed on top of august as she pulls up his shirt to take it off making them pull away for a second for him to take it off then pull back in as august sends a hard smack to her ass, making her moan. he rubs up her body, starting to unzippen her jacket as he kisses on her neck licking on her hotspot, earning soft moans as she slides her jacket off, exposing her breasts. he grips them in his hands and starts to suck on one while fondling with her nipple on the other, making her bite her lip while she moans softly. "baby..", she moans putting her hands on his neck while looking down at him. he groans at the smell of vanilla and lavender that bounces off her body as he bites her nipple and lets it pop back.

he taps her thigh, signaling her to get up. she makes a confused face as she gets up, but it slowly turns into a smile as she sees him lay back and rub down his face. "come take your throne queen.", he says licking his lips as she takes off her shorts.

"ooo shit, augusttt!", she moans while throwing her head back while putting one of her hands in her hair and the other on her breast, massaging it and adding on to the pleasure. he vibrates her lips on her clit earning a yelp as she raises up, but quickly being pulled back down. "mm, mm.", he shakes his head while holding her down with his arms around her thighs. "fuck, baby!", she whines gripping the back of the couch as he swirls his tongue up and down her clit, allowing it to slip inside of her at times then looking up at her to see that it's driving her insane. "yesss, just like that.", she says looking down at him as he flattens his tongue and massages her clit making her moans get louder and her breathing get heavier.

"august.", bryanna says in a stern tone and looking up at him as he teases her by rubbing his dick against her clit. "okay, okay. i'll stop.", he chuckles lowly as he bites his lip while starting to slide inside of her making her arch her back off the couch and her breath hitches knowing that's not all he's working with. he grips the arm rest as he leans down and kisses her while sliding the rest of 'him' in her making them pull away for a second releasing moans against each other's lips.