she's got a baller.

"So how does it feel to be the girlfriend of the soon to be the biggest player of the NBA?", Kelly asks.

"Kel, can you not?", Constance asks. "I'm already hearing the same shit from my family. I'm not with Cam because I know how his future is going to turn out."

"I know, I know. I was just wondering do you ever feel pressure because of it?", Kelly asks sipping her drink.

"I mean, in ways, yes. Everyone is expecting me to be this basketball wife and we're still in college, like what the hell?", Constance says rolling her eyes.

"I hear you, they're expecting a lot out of you and you're not even 21 yet.", she says resting her chin in her hand.

"My point exactly.", she sighs, hearing her phone go off.

My Boo💘: I'm out of practice, I'll be over to you in about an hour or so.

Texting him back, she sits her phone down and starts gathering her things.

"I gotta head back to my dorm, just remembered I have to get started on a paper.", she says grabbing her backpack and standing up.

"You know you can't lie to me, right? If you 'bout to head to poundtown, you can just say that.", she chuckles.

"I don't knowww if I'm heading to poundtown, that's why I said a paper.", she smiles. "I'll see you, Kells."

"See you.", she says opening her laptop as she walks away.

-

Hearing a couple knocks on the door, Constance looks up from her laptop and makes her way to open it.

"Hey bae, I missed you today.", Cam'Ron says stepping in and pecking her lips.

"I missed you too babe.", she says closing and locking the door behind her.

"Come here.", he smiles, pulling her to him.

"What?", she also smiles while wrapping her arms around him.

"You so damn pretty.", he says softly pinching her cheeks.

"Stop that.", she giggles.

"How was your day today?", he asks kicking off his shoes.

"It was okay. I hung out with Kel for a little bit in the library, did some homework and came back here and started on a paper. Yours?", she asks laying down as he does the same.

"It was cool, practice was really hard, but I could deal.", he says laying his head in her neck as she starts to rub the back of his head and neck.

"You want me to give you a massage?", she asks kissing his forehead.

"Please?", he mumbles in her neck.

"Of course.... You gonna get up?", she chuckles.

"Mm mm, not now. You smell amazing and I haven't seen you all week, I need to hold you for a little bit.", he says wrapping his arm around her.

"My baby.", she smiles. "Stop!", she laughs once he starts licking her neck, tickling her.

"I haven't been able to hug and kiss on you all week, I missed you like shit.", he mumbles.