been a minute.

"Ki baby!", Taurus yells walking into the house.

"In the kitchen boo!", Kiana yells back.

"Hey beautiful.", he smiles, walking in.

"Hello handsome.", she smiles back turning around and pecking his lips.

"What you got going in here?", he asks wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Nothing too extravagant, just some chicken alfredo.", she says stirring the noodles.

"You know I love when you make that.", he says beginning to kiss on her neck.

"Mm.", she hums, holding back a moan. "Stop boy, I'm tryna cook.", she chuckles.

"You and I both know it's been a minute since I gave you that good, and I know you been stressed and you have a lot to release, just let me please you mama.", he says continuing to kiss her neck while sliding his hand into her sweats.

"Baby.", she moans.

"You want me to stop for real?", he mumbles in her ear while rubbing her clit agonizingly slow.

"N-no. I don't want you to stop.", she moans a little louder once she feels his middle and ring fingers go inside her.

Wrapping a hand around her neck, he tilts her head back and makes her look at him all while picking up his pace.

"T.", she says as her breathing picks up and looks at him as she bites her lip.

"You so fuckin' pretty, you know that?", he says beginning to also rub her clit with his thumb, slightly putting her into overdrive. "Them noises you be making, the faces you make... you be biting the hell outta that lip.", he says starting to kiss her face.

"Taurus!", she yells as the pleasure begins to become a little too much.

"You know I love to hear that the most, say my name baby.", he taunts, smirking a bit.

"Taurusssss.", she whines gripping his waist.

Pulling her shirt up on her chest, he moves his hand from her neck to her breast and starts to tweak her nipples.

"You cumming mama? Hm?", he says keeping his motions steady, finding her crumbling under him amusing.

"Yessss! Don't stop, don't you fucking stop.", she says looking down, watching his hands then throwing her head back on his shoulder.

"I'm not, let it go boo. Let me have it, cum all over me baby.", he says sending her completely into overdrive as her orgasm rushes through her.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck!", she yells as he keeps going, riding it out.

"Yeahhhh, that's right baby.", he says kissing her neck and talking her through it.

"Mmmm.", she says coming down from her high as he slides his hand out and sticks his fingers in his mouth.

"You taste good as fuck.", he says wrapping his hand around her neck and kissing her, letting her taste herself.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she jumps up on him and kisses him back.

"Give it to me.", she demands, starting to kiss his neck.

"You wanna finish cooking first?", he asks as she sucks on his neck.

"Nigga, fuck that food. Turn the stove off and throw that dick up in me.", she says softly biting his neck.

"Say no more.", he says turning off the stove then starting to walk upstairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just a lil sum sum.✨