toxic.

makayla smith🕊

"yeah girl, we right back on the same shit as usual

"yeah girl, we right back on the same shit as usual. it's starting to become normal at this point.", makayla says. "i have no room to speak on your relationship, but this isn't healthy sis.", her sister samia says. "i know mia, but i can't let him go. we've been in this shit since we were kids, it's always been him. me without him wouldn't be right.", she says sighing and laying down on the couch with her legs on top of mia's. "i understand that, but something's gotta give kayla. y'all either have to get your shit together or just call it quits.", mia says looking at makayla. "but i love him mi-mi.", makayla says looking up at the ceiling. "baby sis, sometimes just loving someone isn't enough.", mia says tapping her legs.

about an hour later

"we gotta talk.", makayla says opening the door as she walks in and sits on the couch. "okay, let's talk.", he says closing the door and sitting next to her. "we gotta figure out what the fuck we're gonna do. the constant arguing, cussing each other out, the physical fights, kicking each other out and moving back in, then making up all the time, it's toxic. we've been doing this shit for months now.", she says before sighing. "i love you dani, i really do, but this isn't us babe. you know this isn't us.", she says looking at him. "i know, baby. i love you and i don't really wanna let you go. however, i'll do whatever makes you happy.", he says looking at her.

"i don't wanna let you go either, but something's gotta give daniel. we're in deep and we have been for years, so i can't just give up on us like this. i wanna work towards getting back to the way we used to be.", makayla says looking in his eyes. "i want that too, i'll do whatever it takes to make this work. i love you so much baby.", daniel says putting a hand on her cheek and looking in her eyes. "i love you too.", she says looking in his eyes and slowly leaning in to kiss him. he kisses her back while putting his hands in her hair.

she's pushed against the wall as she pulls away and takes off her shirt, exposing her breasts. he leans down and sucks on them before kissing down her body as he gets on his knees. he kisses her thighs while pulling down her shorts and panties. "this wet already?", he asks seeing her wetness string from her panties then sliding two fingers inside of her. she gasps laying her head on the wall then releasing an soft, airy moan. "mmm.", he hums moving closer and starting to tongue kiss her clit, earning soft moans. he closes his eyes getting a grip on her waist as he starts massaging her clit with his tongue and thrusting his fingers fast. "ah fuck, right thereee.", she moans loud getting a grip on his head.

"ohhh baby shittt.", she moans as her eyes roll back and her hand runs up the wall. he takes his fingers out of her and puts them in her mouth as he starts tongue fucking her then uses his free hand to rub her clit. her moans get louder and louder around his fingers as he legs start to shake. "you cumming?", he says looking up at her while licking her opening repeatedly then starting to suck on her clit and taking his fingers out of her mouth. "yesssss, make me cum.", she groans hitting the wall and holding his head in place as she starts whirring her hips in small circles. "cum for me baby.", he says licking her clit fast making her moan uncontrollably leading to a loud moan as she cums. "that's my fucking girl.", he says smiling while cleaning up her juices then coming up to kiss her as she stands flat on her feet and kisses him back.

she sticks her hand in boxers and starts stroking his dick as she bites and sucks on his bottom lip. he puts his hands on her waist as he turns her around and pushing her head against the wall, making her chuckle darkly. "a little rough tonight, are we?", she asks looking back at him as he takes off his boxers. "yeah, i know you like that.", he says wrapping his hand around her neck and rubs his dick on her clit, making her wetter. "i do, stop teasing me.", she moans softly putting her hand on his thigh and letting her head fall on his shoulder. he kisses her jawline while sliding inside of her, letting a moan roll off his tongue in her ear.

"this my pussy mama?", he grunts in her ear as his strokes start to get faster making the sound of their skins clapping and her wetness fill the room. "yesssss, this your pussy daddy.", she moans reaching back and grabbing the back of his neck. "pussy so fucking good.", he groans slapping her ass and getting a grip on it then starts thrusting his hips upward. "right there babe, good fucking dick.", she whines while her eyes roll back and her body starts to twitch.

"ooh shit i'm cumming.", makayla moans loud holding onto him with her arms around his neck. "cum all over this dick baby.", he says giving her sloppy, wet kisses on her neck. "i love you diggy.", she whines as he starts giving her deeper and harder strokes. "i love you too kayla.", he moans feeling himself about to cum. "fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!", she screams as her body melts into his and her juices drape on his dick making it slip out. she pecks his lips as she hops down and gets on her knees and starts sucking his dick until his seed swims down her throat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"my butt is so little.", makayla says looking back at it while laying on her stomach. "little booties matter babe.", diggy says slapping it. "i love you dani, i don't ever want this to end. especially not after all this time baby.", she says running her hand down his chest. "i love you too baby, and we're never ending, i promise. we're gonna get married, have our kids, and we're gonna have the happily ever after we've talked about since we were kids.", he says looking in her eyes. "pinky promise?", she asks holding out her pinky and smiling. "pinky promise.", he says smiling back and locking pinkies with her. "come on let's cuddle.", diggy says holding his arm open for her to get under. makayla smiles while moving closer to him putting her head in his neck and getting into her cuddling position. "my big baby.", he says smiling.