he's back.

you

"bitch i got news

"bitch i got news.", your bestfriend ashley says busting into your house. "bitch what? and hello to you too.", you say sitting on the couch flipping through tv stations. "ya man is in town.", she says smiling sitting next to you. "what man? i don't have a man.", you say with a confused face looking at her. "oh so jonathan ain't yo baby now?", she says raising her eyebrow.

"that nigga ain't been my baby for two years and it's not gonna change.", you say rolling your eyes and looking back at the tv. "well, we're going to his show tonight and you're not gonna change my mind cause i already bought the tickets so get yo ass up in get in that shower.", she says standing up and pointing towards the bathroom. "i hate you.", you groan standing up and walking to the bathroom. "i love you too!", she says sitting back down and smiling.

 "i love you too!", she says sitting back down and smiling

your fit

"bitchhhhh you look good! you know you want that nigga back.", ashley says smirking. "bitch i'm looking good for myself, that nigga can kiss my round black ass.", i say walking out the door. "he already has!", she says following you out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"aye nigga yo girl here!", stunna says walking towards dababy. "forreal? y/n's out there?", he says peeking out at the audience. "yeah, i saw her and her friend when i was coming in through the back, she's still outside in line.", he says pulling him back. "shit. um, get security to get her back here. her and her friend.", he says. "gotchu.", stunna says walking away.

"is this a set up?", you say looking at the security guard. "for the third time, no. he asked me to come out here and get you two.", the security guard says. "bitch if you don't bring yo ass, lead the way sir.", ashley says following the security guard. "this day just gets weirder by the minute.", you say following them.

"why the hell would he bring us back here just to walk away? that's dumb as hell.", you say looking at ashley. "because i wanted to see if stunna was bullshitting me. hey yn.", dababy says behind you. you turn around slowly looking him up and down, "jonathan.", you say using his government. "wow we using the government now?", he says making a face. "well i'm not gonna call you by the name that took you away from me.", you say folding your arms.

"come with me.", he says walking towards his dressing room. "oh my..", i say following him. "can you close the door?", he asks. i shut the door behind me and sit on the couch in the room. "i'm sorry yn.", he says in the voice that always makes you go soft on him as he sits on the table in front of you. "every day, every show i have i always think about how it would've been if you were here with me. i never wanted to leave you, i wanted you here. i was just torn. i had to take this chance when i had it in front of me because i knew it wouldn't come again.", he says taking your hand.

"yn, i love you. i never stopped loving you, and you know i'm serious because you're the only one who gets me all soft and shit like this.", he says looking in your eyes and smiling a little. "will you please forgive me?", he says. "you hurt me to my fucking core when you left me and i'm pretty sure you know that. but my love for you never went away. my love for you will never go away. i love you j. of course i forgive you baby.", you say smiling.

he starts smiling wider showing his pearly whites and deep dimples that made you fall in love with him. "you gone sit there looking goofy or are you gone kiss me?", you say smirking. "i missed yo lil smartass.", he says smiling and leaning in to kiss you with his thick, juicy lips. you wrap your arms around his neck as you kiss him back, letting him know you missed him too no matter how big of a front you tried to put on.

he grips your waist as the kiss gets deeper and sits next to you on the couch putting you on his lap. "nigga did you forget you got a sho- oop, my bad.", stunna says barging into the room. "oh shit, i do have a show to do, whoops. i'll see you after the show.", he says pecking your lips a few times. "boy go out there before they start getting mad.", you say laughing and getting off his lap. "okay, i love you.", he says smiling. "i love you more.", you say smiling back.

tbc🦋