make up.

brianna simpson🌸

"no d, i'm done with the constant arguing over dumb shit, it's fucking pointless

"no d, i'm done with the constant arguing over dumb shit, it's fucking pointless. it's over, i'm sick of this shit.", brianna says looking at dave. "brianna, you can talk all this shit, but WE are nowhere near over.", dave says leaning back on the wall. "WE are far from over, i'm tired of this shit and i know you are too.", she says looking at him. "look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore and i'll leave you alone.", he says balancing himself on his fists on each side of her. "d, you know i can't do that.", she says looking in his eyes. "i know you can't, we ain't over baby.", he says leaning in and kissing her.

he starts to pull away slowly, but she stops him. "no.", she says pulling him back in as she scoots back on the bed while he pulls her tube top down then start to kiss on her neck, leaving hickies. "baby.", she moans softly rubbing the back of his neck. he kisses down to her chest, taking one of her breasts into his mouth and biting her nipple softly. he starts kissing down her body then pulling off her shorts along with her panties. he sits up to take off his shirt then leans down between her legs and starts kissing her inner thighs. he looks up in her eyes as he spreads her legs wider and kisses her clit then starts flicking his tongue on her clit fast.

"shit babe, i'm gonna cum!", she shakily moans, pulling his hair. "i love you baby.", he says doing the "come here" motion with his fingers inside her while starting to suck on her clit. "fuck, i love you too.", she moans louder, thrusting her hips upward as her legs start to shake. "cum for me baby, give me all of it.", he says looking up at her then shaking his head side to side fast. "shit babyyyy!", she screams as her body jerks and she cums. he takes his fingers out of her and sucks on them then comes up to kiss her, allowing her to taste herself on his lips.

"you leaving me bri?", he grunts in her ear sending hard strokes to her and choking her. "no baby.", she moans loud, scratching his back. "say you ain't leaving me.", he says resting his forehead on hers and looking in her eyes. "i'm not leaving you, i'm never leaving you.", she says looking in his eyes as she cups his face and tongue kiss him while moaning in his mouth with her breath hitching with every stroke he sends her. "mm, mm! mhmm.", she hums having her second climax of the night as she locks her legs around his back.

"fuck i love you baby." she moans into a pillow as he's pounding her from behind. "i love you too.", he groans biting his lip and slapping her ass starting to pound harder. she starts to moan uncontrollably as she starts to match his strokes and throw it back on him. he pulls her up by her neck and thrusts upward while reaching forward and rubbing her clit. "shit daddy!", she moans trying to push his thigh back. "nope, take it.", he says pulling her arm and holding it behind her back.

"i'm never leaving you baby.", she says pressing her thumb on his throat, a weakness of his while riding him slowly. "i know you ain't, ride that dick baby.", he moans slapping her ass. she moans putting her hands on his chest as she starts bouncing on him faster. "ah fuck, just like that.", he says gripping her waist. "you bout to cum baby?", she moans grinding on him in circles. "shit yes baby.", he groans gripping her ass then slapping it. "cum for me.", she says clenching around him starting to bounce fast and hard. he moans and curses under his breath as his hips thrust upward as he releases inside of her. her third climax of the night falling quickly behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"were you seriously thinking about leaving?", he asks looking at her. "of course not. it was the heat of the moment, i was just acting on impulse. i could never leave you, i love you.", she says looking at him. "i love you too, this is just a bump in the road baby. every relationship has had these kind of moments, but we're gonna get through it baby.", he says pecking her lips. "yeah, we are.", she says running her fingers through his hair.

- once again, not my best work lol. it took me so long to do this, so i just made it short and sweet. heard that dave got arrested in new york #freemybaby.💙