close.

you💚

"i seriously have no idea why you dragged me here, you know i hate parties

"i seriously have no idea why you dragged me here, you know i hate parties.", you say talking to your bestfriend davine who dragged you to one of the biggest parties of the year. "i dragged you here because you haven't been out of the house in months. it's literally unethical how much you're in the house.", she says. "do you even know what unethical means?", you ask folding your arms. "of course not, but did i use it correctly?", davine asks. "surprisingly, yes.", you chuckle. "aye i'm using them sat words.", she smiles. "anyways, what the fuck am i even supposed to do? i don't know anybody here.", you say looking around. "well.. ooh there's michael, you know him.", she says spotting him near the stairs. "yea and you know i don't like him.", you say rolling your eyes.

"that's definitely the biggest lie you've ever told, you know you like him. you better get him before another girl does.", davine says putting her attention on michael and a girl talking near the stairs, your eyes following hers slowly after. "i hate it when you're right.", you say darting your eyes at her. "blah, blah, blah, bullshit. you love me, now go get ya dude before she does.", she says turning you around and slightly pushing you. "ugh, fine.", you say starting to walking slowly. "faster bitch!", davine yells. "shut the fuck up!", you yell back.

"hey mike.", you say walking up to michael. "yn, hey.", he says looking you up and down as a smile appears on his face. "devyn, this is my girlfriend.", he says moving next to you and wrapping his arm around you. "excuse me what?", you ask whispering in his ear. "just go with it please.", he whispers back. "okay. hey, devyn right?", you ask. "her? yn's really your girlfriend? she's a complete nobody.", devyn says with a stank face and rolling her eyes. "i'm clearly somebody if you're getting pressed over me dating someone whose not even yours anymore.", you smirk as michael pulls you in front of him and kisses your cheek and says, "that's right baby."

"whatever, have fun with that.", she says snickering and walking away. "get off of me.", you say pushing him off of you. "so what was up with that?", you ask. "you know my ex, devyn. she's been on my dick about getting back together and shit and i'm simply just not fucking with it. once we were done, we were done. there's no going back.", micheal says sitting down on a step. "so you used me as a pawn to get your obsessive ex girlfriend to leave you alone?", you ask sitting next to him. "if you wanna put it that way, then yes.", he says looking you in your eyes and biting his lip. "don't do that.", you say looking away from him. "do what?", he chuckles. "look at me like that, you know what it does to me.", you say looking away from him.

"actually, i don't. what does it do to you?", he says giving you that same look. "look here i am not about to play any games with you michael.", you say looking at him. "oh we pulling out the government?", he says looking away from you and looking forward. "yeah i guess we are.", you chuckle softly. "you're so cute.", he says looking back at you and slightly smiling. "thank you.", you look away from him and blush a little. he turns your face to make you look at him as his thumb caresses your cheek. he leans in as his lips finally presses against yours. your breath hitches as you slowly start to kiss him back.

"you wanna get out of here?", michael asks pulling away from the intoxicating kiss. you bite your lip and nod, "i have to let davine know though so she doesn't think someone kidnapped me.", you say pulling out your phone and texting her. "you real fucking smooth, i hope you know that.", you say giving him a side eye as you send the text to davine. "what you mean? i like you.", michael says looking at you. "you what?", you ask. "i like you. you never wondered why me and devyn broke up out of the blue, when everything seemed like it was peaches and cream? it was you.", he says. "i'm very fucking confused right now.", you say with a puzzled look on your face. "let's go and i'll explain everything to you in the car.", he says standing up and extending his hand to you. "fine.", you say taking his hand as you stand up.

"okay get to explaining, i'm listening.", you say as soon as michael's car door closes. "well damn, can i put my seatbelt on first?", he asks putting it on. "no, even though you already did. explanation, now. thank you.", you say smiling. "okay, okay.", he stays starting the car and driving off. "well it honestly all started when we became friends. i initially thought that it was all we would ever be, friends. until we got to knowing each other better and we got closer. dev noticed and that's when she started to get jealous. of course i denied having feelings for you because she was my girlfriend, but there was a small part of me that knew i did. and every time we'd talk, text, facetime, anything that involved us doing shit together that "small" part of me grew.", he says making a turn.

"so, once the arguing with dev got more irritating and me denying my feelings for you got harder, i finally ended shit with her. i know you're not the type of girl to be okay with being a side chick, so i broke up with her before i really hurt her by cheating. i know me breaking up with her for you doesn't make anything better, but i couldn't deny my feelings for you anymore. plus me and devyn weren't it anyway. like everything about our relationship was off, i don't even know why she wants it back.", he says making another turn. "she doesn't want a relationship, she wants ya dick.", you chuckle. "the sex must've been one thing that was good in your relationship.", you say looking at him.

"i didn't even think of it like that.", he says looking at you. "you never think. anyways, i'm just happy that.. the feeling is mutual.", you say putting your hand on his thigh and slipping your fingers between his. "oh word?", he says pulling up in front of his house. "yeah, i mean. i've been feeling you for a hot minute, but like you said you were in a relationship and yada yada so i kept it to myself. i just don't want this to be a mistake, like us holding feelings back for so long and becoming more than friends for it to not work out. it's a waste of time.", you say looking away.

"hey", he says turning your face towards him, "we gone make this shit work, no matter what. you are the only girl who i feel like i can be me around with no judgement, you support me through anything no matter how ridiculous, you entertain my antics, with you i feel like i found my equal. i've never felt like this before, so i'm never letting you go.", he says pulling you in to kiss you.

part two coming soon!❤️