different ii.

reyonna's fit

"wait.", maya says stopping me from walking out the door. "what?", i ask turning around. she leaves then comes back, "put these on.", handing me a pair of hoops. "ugh, you know i hate hoops. where'd you even get these?", i ask putting them on. "my backpack. you know i always keep a pair of hoops on me.", maya says. "you stupid, come on.", i say shaking my head and walking out the door.

song: goin baby- dababy

"nigga still got good taste.", i say nodding my head to the music while walking in his house. "come on.", maya say pulling me through the crowd and to the kitchen. "ooh food.", i say grabbing a plate, chips and queso and start eating it. "this shits fire, ooh and he put beef in it." maya comes over and takes a chip with some queso on it, "thankssss." i smack my lips, "why didn't you just get your own?" "ah shut the shit up was one chip, you'll be ight.", maya says rolling her eyes.

"maya, wassup girl?", shawn says walking in and hugging her. "wassup shawn, how you feelin?", maya says hugging him back. "i'm chillin.", he says pulling back and looks at reyonnna. "reyonna, you came. wassup?", he says looking surprised. "not shit, wassup?", i say leaning on the counter. "not shit, um i'm hanging out in the basement with the boys y'all wanna come?" "i'm down.", me and maya say at the same time.

i step down the last step and immediately get hit with the smell of weed. "goddamn.", i cough out. "everybody's over here.", shawn says walking in front of me. i walk behind him and notice rakim on the couch and walks to him and stand in front of him. "reyonna, you came.", he says smiling a little. "i see you had a little hope.", i say smiling back. "yeah, i did.", he says sitting up. "can we talk?", i say sounding a little hopeful. "yeah, come on.", he says standing up and taking my hand and starts walking upstairs then to his room.

"so..", i say sitting on his dresser as he closes the door. "i wanna apologize for going off on you earlier today. i guess feelings from back then came back that made me blow up like i did and i'm sorry.", i say looking at him. "trust me, it's all good rey. i know how you was feeling and i don't blame you.", he says sitting next to me. "it made me realize that i do need to apologize. i know i made a promise to stick with you and i didn't hold up my end and i know i wasn't there for you when your mom passed and from the bottom of my heart, i'm sorry.", he says looking in my eyes. "it's okay rocky.", i say smiling a little.

"here you go with this ugly ass nickname.", he says shaking his head and laughing. "rey is an ugly ass nickname, but you still call me that along with everyone else.", i say laughing. "okay, okay. but it's cute when you call me rocky, so i guess it's okay.", he says standing up and biting his lip. "you guess it's okay?", i say leaning on my hands and looking at him. "mhm.", he says smiling and plugging up his phone. "i got something to tell you.", me and rakim say at the same home. "go first.", i say and chuckle.

he nods, "first, i just wanna let you know that you're beautiful.", he says walking to me and continuing. "you're smart, ambitious, funny, your vibes have forever made me go crazy. you don't take shit from anybody and that shits mad attractive. you make me smile just by you being in my presence, i've known you literally my entire life so i've had time to build these feelings that i have for you, and i don't wanna hide them anymore. so i'm telling you now.", he says standing in front of me.

"i have feelings for you too, that's what i had to tell you. i just wouldn't have been able to pour my heart out like that cause you know i'm not good with this type of-" i get cut off by him cupping my face and kissing me. "mmm", immediately kissing him back.

i grip the back of his neck and deepen the kiss as he moves his hands from my waist to my ass then grips it. i moan and bite his lip as i grip his shirt. he pulls away and takes off his shirt and god, am i amazed. he starts kissing me again as he takes off my jacket.

"aye rakim somebody just bro- oh shit my bad.", shawn says busting into rakim's room. he sighs and rolls his eyes, "somebody just broke what?", he says with his arms around me. "one of ya glass cups." "why the hell were there glass cups out? that's why the plastic ones were out. (hears glass shattering from a distance) you know what? party's over! i'll be right back." he says pecking my lips a couple times before walking out his room and downstairs.

"so what was you and rakim doinnnn?", maya says furrowing her eyebrows. "talking, then talking turned into reminiscing, then reminiscing turned into kissing, and i think we were about to fuck until YOUR lil boyfriend came in and ruined the mood.", i say rolling my eyes. "we both know yo lil ass is a virgin and you would be scared as fuck if you knew for a fact y'all was about to have sex, so you should thank my lil boyfriend for ruining the mood.", she says smiling. "whatever maya.", i say shaking my head and laughing.

"rey, if you want i can take you home.", rakim says walking into the living room. "yeah, that's fine. i'll see you later maya.", i say standing up and walking to him. "bye girl.", she says smiling at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"thanks for bringing me home rocky .", i say looking at him and smiling. "no problem, do i get a goodnight kiss?", he says smiling. "well you looked cute asking so yeah.", i say leaning over and kissing him slowly. he kisses me back while cupping my face. i peck his lips a couple times then pull away. "you doing anything tomorrow night?", he says. "no i am not.", i say shaking my head. "will you go out with me tomorrow night?"

"yeah i'd like that.", i smile.

tbc💫