missin' you ii.

the next morning

"baby, babyyyy..", rome says shaking you. "what the fuck bro?", you say slowly waking up. "yn, get up.", he says still shaking you. "whattttt? oh my god, rome!!", you say opening your eyes. "i'm home.", he says smiling. "baby.", you say smiling with tears in your eyes as you jump into his arms. "i missed you.", you say crying into his shoulder and running your hand through his hair. "i missed you too, come on stop crying babe. i'm here.", he says holding onto you while you looking him in his eyes and start to kiss him passionately and hungrily while hopping down. "mmm.", he hums kissing you back while putting his hands on your ass and smacking it. "ah fuck.", you moan, "get on the bed.", you continue.

you take off his sweats and boxers as his hardened member springs up in your face. "mmm.", you say smiling while biting your lip. "do you baby.", he says looking down at you and biting his lip. you wink while you a long lick along his dick as you start to arch your back and flip your hair out of your face. "lemme hold your hair.", he says pulling it up into his hand. "thanks baby.", you say as you start to suck on the tip while stroking him slowly. "oh shit.", he groans while moving your head up and down as you start to moan and start stroking faster. "fuck, suck that dick baby.", he moans softly.

"fuck, i'm bout to cum baby!", he moans loud thrusting upward while his dick is slightly touching the back of your throat and you start to hallow your cheeks and fondle his balls. "fuck, fuck, fuck, ahhhh!!", he moans loud while his seed travels down your throat. "mmm baby.", you say swallowing, smiling seductively, and leaning down to kiss him. he flips y'all over as he reaches behind you and unhooks your bra then takes it off. he grips one of them and sucks on it then bites on your nipple softly.

"oh fuck, right there baby.", you moan looking down at rome between your legs. "you like that?", he says looking up at you as he slips a finger into you and flicking his tongue on your clit fast. "unh! shit! yes baby.", you moan loud running his hand through his hair and softy gripping it. "mmm.", he hums against your pussy which sends chills up your body. "i'm finna cum.. fuck rome!!", you scream scratching his neck. "i love you baby.", he says as he starts to suck on your clit and do the "come here" motion inside you. "i love you too, ooh i fucking love you!", you scream as your legs start to shake and you cum on his fingers. "ooh, that's my girl.", he smiles sticking his fingers in his mouth and sucking your juices off of them.

"fuck, i missed you so much baby.", rome whispers in your ear, then biting on it. "i missed you too daddy.", you say pulling his face in front of yours and tongue kissing him while moaning in his mouth. he wraps his hand around your neck, applying pressure while picking up the pace on his strokes. "you've been so fucking good to me baby.", he says sending a hard stroke earning a loud moan from you. "stuck by me through all my bullshit.", he starts. "been loyal to me, keeping this good pussy on lock." he continues. "you mean everything to me.", he says holding your face in his hands. "imma fucking marry you.", he says giving you soft kisses on your lips and neck.

"ride that dick baby.", he grunts while smacking your ass. "do it again, harder.", you moan while starting to whine your hips as your eyes roll to the back of your head. he does as told and smacks your ass harder than before, "mm!", you bite your lip as you start to bounce on him fast while going down hard. "fuck.", he curses under his breath while sitting up and wrapping his arms around you. "i love you daddy.", you moan as you set your head on his, softly scratching his neck, and grinding slowly on him. "i love you too.", he says putting his hands in your hair and kissing you slowly.

"keep ya fucking leg up!", rome demands slapping your ass hard enough that it leaves a stinging sensation then putting your leg back up. "mmm fuck! you're so deep!", you scream reaching back and scratching and gripping his leg. "am i fucking you good baby?", he whispers in your ear while leaving sloppy kisses on your neck. "yessss, you fucking me real good. shit, i'm bout to cum!", you yell as your eyes go to their residing place in the back of your head. "you gone cum all over daddy's dick?", he says reaching in front of you starting to rub your clit slowly. "yesssss imma cum all over that dick! i'm cumming, i'm cumming, i'm cumming!", you scream as your body goes into a shaking frenzy as your juices drape over his dick.

"mmm.. give me that nut daddy.", you moan throwing it back on him. "make me cum baby, make me cum.", he starts to moan while slapping your ass multiple times. "cum for me daddy.", you say throwing it back faster and harder. "oh shit, oh shit. fuuuuuck!", he moans pulling out and releasing on your ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"this is honestly a question i should've asked when i woke up this morning, but how are you here right now?", you ask walking out of the bathroom wearing a sports bra & biker shorts with your wet hair hanging in a ponytail. "if i'm being completely honest, i can barely answer that question that myself.", he says laying down on the bed. "please don't tell me you went awol?", you say looking worried. "what? no. this is a completely authorized home visit, i just don't know why i got it.", he says. "mm, okay.", you nod. "come here.", he says looking at you and biting his lip.

"what?", you say straddling his lap. "i love you ight? and i meant what i said, even if it was in the moment of me being deep in them guts, imma marry yo ass.", he says looking up at you. "i love you too, and yeah, i can't wait to get married. have little mini me's running around and shit, they're gonna have your eyes.", you say looking down at him and smiling while rubbing his cheek with your thumb. "gonna have my eyes and your beautiful ass smile.", he says wrapping his arms around you, sitting up, and putting his head in your neck.

"i wanna be with you forever.", you say wrapping your arms around him. "and we're gonna be together forever.", he says looking up at you and kissing you slowly.

da'vinchi imagine coming soon.❤️