private show ii.

after the show
(i'm adding a little drama to this so it actually has a story line instead of just fucking)

"you did amazing babe, per usual.", you say smiling while wiping the sweat off of his face. "thanks baby.", he says leaning down to kiss you with his arm around your neck. you kiss back then pull away saying, "you're welcome, i love you." with a smile. "i love you more.", he says kissing your forehead.

you sigh and slightly roll your eyes, "i wasn't gonna say anything about this chris, but i know this shit is gonna continue to bother me. your dancer, della? needs to know boundaries. i understand that y'all need to do y'all shit to entertain, but her ass ain't slick. she knows you have a fiancèe, and you know how i can get.", you say looking in his eyes. "yea i know how you can get babe. and i talked to della about that before i came to you.", he says looking down at you. "so this shit ain't gonna happen no more? because she's lucky i didn't come on that stage and beat her ass."

"no it's not gonna happen anymore baby, i promise. and you're not gonna beat anyone's ass... unless i give you the go.", he says smiling. "yea, yea.", you say folding your arms. "bae, don't be like that.", he says starting to kiss on you. "okay, okay.", you say smiling. you two wrap each other's arms around each other and begin kissing rather passionately.

"chris?", a female voice rings in both of their ears as they pull away from the kiss slowly with della being their first sight when they open their eyes. "what's up?", chris says with his arms still around your waist and your arms around his neck. "can i talk to you for a second? alone?", she asks looking back and forth between you and chris. "you wanna answer this babe?", chris asks looking down at you. "i'd love to baby. you two have done enough talking for the night and if you have something else you wanna talk to him about, you can do it with me standing here.", you say devilishly smiling while moving your arms from chris' neck to his torso and laying your head on his bare chest as chris puts an arm around your neck.

she blinks a few times. "okay.. i was wondering what we were doing tonight, like for the uh after show party i guess?", she asks, realizing how stupid she sounds once the question comes out of her mouth. "you wanna answer this one chris? because i feel like i'm gonna get a little disrespectful.", you ask looking up at him and rubbing his bottom lip with your thumb. "sure babe. i haven't seen my wife in over a month and this is literally the only real time i've gotten to spend with her since she's gotten here. so, y'all can figure out what y'all doing tonight, but i'm spending tonight with her.", chris says running his hand up and down your body as you smile at the sound of him calling you his wife.

"okay, have fun.", she says snarky while walking away. "chris imma beat her ass.", you say looking up at him and starting to walk towards her. "no you're not.", he says immediately pulling you back by your wrist. "now let's go to the hotel, smoke a little bit, drink a little henny, and let's have the fun we were talking about earlier yea?", he says pulling you to him by your waist. "okay.", you say puckering your lips. "okay.", he says leaning down and pecking your lips.

at the hotel

the one thing that makes shit dangerous with you and chris? mixing hennessy, weed, & sex all in one night.

"mmm.", you hum drinking hennessy straight out of the bottle while watching chris roll up the blunt. "you look so fucking sexy right now.", chris says raising his eyes up at you, taking in the half naked body that he hasn't seen in person in almost two months. "so do you.", you say biting your lip as he licks the blunt and passes it to you. you hand him the bottle of henny while grabbing the lighter and inhaling as you light up the blunt.

he pulls you close to him with a grip on your neck, "i'm 'bout to fuck you in the window over there. so all of detroit can see who the fuck yo pretty ass belongs to.", he says as the delicious grip on your neck becomes tighter. "okay daddy." you moan while sticking your tongue out and he sucks on it before tongue kissing you while pushing you up against the cold window.

"get on ya knees and open ya mouth.", chris says having a grip on your hair. you do as told while getting a grip on his legs. "fuck my face daddy.", you say moving your head to lick the tip of his dick. "say less mamas.", he says sliding inside your mouth while keeping the grip on your head as he starts to stroke slowly. you moan as you start to match his strokes while making his dick slightly slide down your throat.

chris bends down and rests your legs on his shoulder while standing back up and coming face to face with your wet pussy that glistens in his eyes. "you always this wet for me baby?", he says rubbing your clit with his thumb at a slow pace in large circles. "always daddy, only for you.", you say looking at him between your legs, biting your lip and rubbing his head.

he looks up at you in your eyes while slightly licking your clit once that shoots a chill in your spine. he holds you in place while starting to burry his face in your pussy. you instantly moan upon contact, "oooh baby, right there." he vibrates his lips making you go into a shaking frenzy. "chrisssss..", you moan with your legs slightly shaking. "that's not my name baby.", he says starting to stick his tongue inside of you.

you grip his hair and scream, "fuck chris!" "what's my name baby?", he says smacking your ass while rubbing your clit. "i'm finna cum, fuck i'm finna cum.", you say with your eyes rolling into the back of your head while your legs are shaking on his shoulders. "i'll let you cum if you say my name.", he says starting to suck on your clit. "daddyyyy, daddy please!!", you plead locking your legs around his head. "please what?", he says starting to finger you while rubbing his thumb on your clit. "let me cum daddy, please.", you slightly squeal. "go 'head, cum for me.", he says removing his fingers and starting to lick your hole, preparing for your juices to hit his tongue.

chris takes you off his shoulders and pushes you up against the window while still holding you with your legs around his torso. you look at him with low eyes while moving your hair out of your face. "imma fuck yo ass up.", he says sliding himself in you. you moan in his ear, "don't threaten me with a good time.", you whisper biting his earlobe. he smirks as his hips jolt upward "oh fuck!", you yell as chris starts to pick up the pace on his thrusts while having a tight grip on your waist.

you're moaning uncontrollably as chris is killing ya shit from the back and you start to fucking him back. "who's pussy is this baby?", chris asks while standing you up completely by your neck. "yours daddy, it's your pussy! all yours!", you scream while gripping his thigh. "you gone have my babies?", he says reaching in front of you to rub your clit. "fuckkkkk yesssss! i'll have your babies, all your babies.", you say having your second orgasm of the night.

chris smacks your ass while you're assuming your position on his lap with his dick inside you. you balance yourself on your feet as you start to bounce on him slowly. "that pussy is so fucking good.", chris grunts. you start to get a grip on his neck as you say, "say it again.", while starting to grind on him. "that pussy so fucking good baby.", he moans.

p.s. this ladies is how you turn ya man into your bitch ;)

"you bout to cum daddy?", you ask grinding slightly harder. "fuck yes.", he says gripping your ass. "cum for me, give it to me.", you say making the grip on his neck harder and biting your lip. "give me all that nut daddy.", you say putting your hands on his chest and starting to twerk on his dick. you look at his face while smiling devilishly as he moans loud and releases inside you. "fuck, i love you.", he says sitting up and kissing you roughly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you wake up and sit up too quickly earning a "ah fuck.", while rubbing your head. "we're fucked up.", chris says. "really fucked up.", you say laying back down and moving closer to him and laying your head on his chest and resting your legs on top of his. "i barely remember anything from last night, the memory is a like a movie missing a story line.", you say. "that means we had a lot of fun.", he says smiling. "uh huh. i missed you babe.", you say looking at him. "i missed you too."

a month later🤰🏽

and you also missed your period :) guess who's about to become parents? chris is officially back home from the tour and you two couldn't be happier about the addition to your lives.