Proud

There was silence in the dorms as they watched Mina come down the stairs with a frown.

"Surebu isn't in her room. Maybe she's still with Recovery Girl?" The pink girl suggested with a shrug.

When they all got back, it was decided that someone would go see if Surebu would answer some questions. Mina was the one nominated for the job. Though it seemed that there was no use as Surebu wasn't anywhere to be seen, once again.

"Do you think she went back to the villains?" Mineta asked with fear in his voice. Ojiro let out a loud snort in disgust at the thought and instantly had everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry, but Surebu hated being with the villains. She couldn't wait to shake them off and come back to U.A. She even came to visit us regularly," the blond stated as if it was a fact that everyone knew.

"And what makes you think Shigaraki didn't tell her to mess with us like that?" Jirou asked genuinely curious about Ojiro's point to this story. The blond froze up realising he'd just caught himself in a 'lie or prove his argument' situation. Swallowing whatever guilt he had, he chose what one he'd go with.

"I talked to her the night she broke into Kirishima's room." Suddenly there was a break out of shouts from most of those in the room. Ojiro felt helpless to how everyone was suddenly coming at him.

"Just listen will you‽" Mina's loud voice broke through the loud shouts of her classmates and silencing them all. The girl nodded to Ojiro as if telling him to explain and that he did. He told them everything that Surebu had told him about how much she disliked being with the villains.

It was after that when a head of green hair walked into the dorms clutching his chest as if he were just told something horrible. He looked up and strained a smile looking out at each of them. Uraraka and Iida looked between each other already knowing what had happened. Midoriya had gone to talk with All Might after classes were over. Something bad came up.

"Deku?" Uraraka calmly asked out walking over to him. His smile faded at this as he watched her come closer.

"I asked about Surebu..." He stated.

With those words, everything was suddenly quiet as they all looked at the green haired boy, waiting for what he was going to say.

"What did All Might tell you?" Iida asked in as soft a tone as he could manage. Midoriya looked over to the one with glasses trying to find a way to word this so that no one would get worked up.

"Snipe was the one who found her. He was looking around for her when he got word of a building on fire. He decided to help, and when he got there, he saw Surebu getting dragged out of the building screaming about a little girl who was still in there. The building exploded and collapsed soon after that. Snipe brought her back to the school and told the other teachers and staff about what happened. Apparently she didn't talk for the entire day."

Silence rang through the room louder than any scream Present Mic would ever let out. No one knew what to say about this. They finally knew how Surebu was found and brought back to U.A after going to the villains. There was still those two weeks missing now that they all wanted to know about. What was it that lead up to her being in that building?

"Midoriya?" Momo spoke turning all attention to her. "You said there was a little girl. Was she found?"

"No..."

Once again, it was dead quiet as everyone's thoughts took over their minds. Surebu really was one big riddle.

Shinsou laughed as Surebu told him about the fight. He was proud of the girl for taking on her entire class and coming out victorious.

He had heard from Aizawa that she was in Recovery Girls office and ran over. Thankfully it wasn't anything too major, but she still gave everyone a real scare. Recovery Girl has refused to leave her side just to monitor her current state. As well as listen to her story.

Even Aizawa was proud about how she stood up against each of them the way she did. All the U.A staff was in truth. It wasn't normal for Surebu to behave that way with them so it was a major development to them all. They were all like proud parents of their shy and anxious kid.

Then there was Shinsou. He smiled and laughed, yes he was proud, but there was something else there. Unlike everyone else, he knew there was something more worrying than her physical injuries. He was worried about what she did while out there.

"Did you use your quirk at all?" He asked eyeing her off. Recovery Girl looked at the purple haired boy with slight irritation at his question. Surebu on the other hand knew why he was asking such a question and understood his concern.

"No I didn't. I wasn't able to even if I wanted to since I had my gloves on," she explained to calm the boys nerves, and it had. Shinsou let out a quick sigh of relief causing Recovery Girl to grow curious. It seemed like there was much more to what was happening than what she was being told. Perhaps Aizawa knew? She'd have to ask, but for now making sure Surebu was in top condition was her priority.

Aizawa was with a few of the other teachers at the time, explaining what it was that had happened in training. The other teachers there were all interested to learn about how Surebu ended up with the villains again. They were all also very proud of how Surebu stood up to her classmates the way she did. Still, there was one question they all wished to ignore, that is, until Present Mic spoke it.

"She didn't give out anything about those two weeks she went off the radar."

The silence stretched out as they all came to terms with this. They were really hoping for something, anything about those two weeks, but nothing.

Then Nezu piped in.

"Maybe she will give out a little more at the schools next event?"