Its Aizawa Okay?

No one had gone to meet Surebu after the destruction of Uno. Word had spread about the conversation Jirou had with Surebu, and how Mina's cheek became so badly bruised. No one liked what had happened to the bubbly pink girl, if it was Mineta than it would've been completely different, but it wasn't. It appears that Surebu wasn't quite on good terms with anyone, and it was only her first night.

It was clear to see that the next day wasn't going to be easy either. She had woken up early in the morning out of natural habit and waited in her room until she heard a knock. By the time that had happened she had been awake for two and a half hours and managed to fit herself in the wardrobe out of curiosity. Hearing the knock she moved fast and attempted to get out of the wardrobe, but only tripped and fell face first into the door forcing it open and causing her fall to continue. She fell to the floor with a loud thud, but her legs were still partly in the wardrobe. A bit of cloths had tangled her legs so that she couldn't move them. It just happened that the wardrobe door was opened with such force that it bounced back to close only to slam into the back of Surebu's right calf. Pain instantly rippled through Surebu's body and she instantly let out a sharp scream of pain.

Suddenly Aizawa bursted through her dorm rooms door. He had knocked hoping she was awake, but when all he had heard was a loud bang followed by her scream, he panicked. He didn't know what had happened to her, but he wasn't willing to wait around while she was in pain.

He looked around, but never thought he'd find Surebu laying down with her face on the floor and legs tangled in her wardrobe. Seeing this Aizawa let out a small sigh. She looked completely pathetic, and he never even thought that this was possible for the girl who could defeat him in hand to hand combat. The fluffy pants she wore didn't help with this in the slightest.

"Surebu, are you okay?" He asked casually walking over. He received no verbal answer, but sniffles were heard as she moved her head in what looked like a nod. Aizawa froze for a second. "Are you sure?" He asked again. This time he became more aware of her movement. Her body was shaking slightly and her shoulders gave a little bounce every now and again. "Are you crying?" He asked slightly worried. He really hopped she wasn't. He didn't know what he could do since the last time she cried there was nothing he could do but stand there uselessly watching.

Surebu lifted her head slightly to look at Aizawa with her tear stained face and bloody nose. "I'm sorry," she hiccuped moving her legs slightly to attempt to get out. "I was trying to get to the door," she explained wiping her tears away the best she could while holding her body up. Aizawa sighed walking over to her to untangle her legs. He grabbed the peace of clothing and noticed it was a long sleeved shirt made out of a super flexible material that had gotten a good hold on her ankles, so tight he could barely move the fabric.

"How did you even manage this?" Aizawa found himself asking as he began to get frustrated with the shirt. Surebu flinched at the slightest harshness in his tone, but that single movement caused Aizawa's hands to slip and the fabric to tighten. At this point the blood flow had stopped getting to her feet and was becoming uncomfortable for her. "Surebu, just don't move," Aizawa ordered once again trying to untie the girl from her own stupid decision.

Eventually Aizawa had given up the idea of keeping the shirt in one peace and had gone down to the dorms kitchen to get some scissors. It turns out that they were both late, because Aizawa wanted Surebu out before breakfast so she had someone to help her, but everyone in class 1-A was currently in the kitchen either cooking or eating, but all froze seeing Aizawa.

"Do you kids have a pair of scissors close by? I need them," he spoke as calmly as possible at this point. Everyone turned and looked from one to another. Finally Bakugo walked over with a kitchen knife.

"This is the best we've got," he stated in a bored tone passing Aizawa the knife. Aizawa looked down on it with worry on his face. Chances are that Surebu would hate this idea and most likely come out injured, but what better idea did he have?

As that thought came to his mind he heard a thud from above his head. Everyone looked up at the noise as thud after this came into earshot.

"What's that?" Izuku asked, fear in his voice. Aizawa thought for a moment and as far as he could see, everyone had come down. All but Surebu who was trapped. At the last thought an image of Surebu struggling and the wardrobe falling on top of her came into Aizawa's mind and he found himself running back up the stairs.

Without thinking he ran right into Surebu's room expecting the worst, but he had found Surebu up on-top of the wardrobe trying to untangle her ankles herself. Aizawa looked from the spot on the floor were a clear blood stain was forming and back to the top of the wardrobe. He couldn't figure out how she had managed. The wardrobe was a good two metres high off the ground and would've been a struggle to get up with all your limbs, but with only your hands...?

It wasn't until he heard Surebu's growl of frustration that Aizawa snapped out of his thoughts and began to move again. He walked over to stand in front of her with a small smile. Surebu saw him and began to laugh nervously at her situation.

"I was hoping to get out myself, but I seem to have found why you were struggling," she laughed out scratching the back of her neck. Aizawa shook his head and showed her the knife. The second Aizawa had stated they'd need to cut her out her eyes grew to an impossible size as she slowly backed up. Aizawa hummed at her response.

"If you think it's a better idea, you could do it yourself. I'd understand if you don't trust me to do it yet," Aizawa explained holding the knife out for the girl to take. Said girl looked from the knife to Aizawa before nodding and taking the offered blade.

It was a difficult task, and Aizawa would be lying if he didn't say he was panicking. Watching Surebu cut herself free the way she was isn't the easiest thing. She kept cutting herself and blood seemed to cover every fraction of her ankles and hands. Finally the girl was freed and her smile was a dull and faded one, and Aizawa's was non-existent. Both had small looks of worry that clearly showed.

"What now?" Surebu had found herself asking as she sat on the wooden object. Aizawa only looked at her bloody covered skin. It was like a murder scene had played, but only on her ankles and hands. "I'm sorry Eraserhead," she'd mumbled out causing Aizawa's head to snap up to look her in the eye. She never called him by his hero name before, and he couldn't help but wonder why this change had happened so suddenly. Then he saw the look in her eyes. It seemed to be a mixture of fear and sadness. It was something he'd seen on only one other person before. It was also a look he hoped he'd never have to see again.

With out even thinking Aizawa had grabbed the girls bloody hands and lightly pulled her down from the top of the wardrobe. Once her feet hit the ground he wrapped his arms around her for a hug. It wasn't something he normally would do, but he couldn't help it. It was like she had an effect on him he'd never had before. That thought alone scared Aizawa. He hated the idea of growing attached to anyone, yet he somehow felt the need to hug a girl he knew came from the villain's.

"It's Aizawa okay?"