Capture the flag- final

"This is her?" A dark voice broke through the space.

"Sure is boss," came a nasty chuckle as the chains over her wrists were pulled on.

She looked up, fully expecting to be rejected for her small appearance and structure. Her body type told everyone a lot about her capabilities in this industry after all.

"Put her with the other one," the dark voice sighed waving an arm in any general direction. The man nodded dragging the poor girl through the house until they reached a locked room. Slowly he unlocked it and in one swift motion opened the door, threw the girl in closed it behind her.

Surebu looked over at the door with a confused face, then started to search the room.

"Why did they put you in here?" A small voice suddenly asked. Yellow eyes met purple and suddenly both girls seemed to understand.

"You're the new slave.... Welcome I guess, it's hell here."

Surebu nodded already expecting that bit of information. She stood slowly and made her way over to the other. Surebu reached out her hand, only causing the other to flinch.

"They call me Surebu. You?"

The girls eyes widened as she slowly reached out for the other, her purple eyes refusing to break contact just in case.

"Calrin." She introduced her title as their hands shook between them, quirk doing it's job easily, accessing all the needed information.

"That was the slave name dated to earlier this year. You're new," Surebu mumbled noting how this girl was physically shaking. The first year was always difficult. "How about I call you Cal for short? It'll remove your label as well and make you markless?" She suggested.

"What's the point? Once a slave titled and marked here you're trapped for life," Calrin mumbled to herself. At this Surebu changed. Her eyes became crazed and her smile grew in size.

"That may be how it is here, but if we escape and find Tokyo, we'll both be free."

There was a moment of silence as they looked at each other, considering the option.

"Can we?"

Everyone fell silent as Surebu kicked and screamed to get free of Kirishima's hold, still he refused to let go. He wasn't sure what she was seeing, but he knew he couldn't let her go or she might try to run. He tightened his grip and desperately tried to get her to close her eyes, but she wouldn't budge. Whatever she was seeing was a nightmare unlike any other.

Kiri grit his teeth feeling Surebu's closed fist collide with his jaw. He wasn't sure what he could do. Then suddenly her body relaxed and fell limp. He looked down to the one in his arms to see the girl from 2-B covering her ears, a light blue mist ghosting over the others eyes. At this the red head was shocked.

"What are you doing?" He asked in shock. The girl only looked up at him with teary eyes, the faintest smile hitting her lips.

"What I can to help," she mumbled looking back down at the girl. "You can put her down, she'll be okay."

"How would you know?" Kirishima spat out not trusting a word this girl said.

"It's my quirk isn't it?" She suddenly shot back, leaning her forehead into Surebu's. Kirishima sighed beginning to slowly lower the girl in his arms. This girl followed the motion keeping her head connected to the others as the mist grew thicker.

There was a pause as they all watched this interaction, and soon enough this girl got back up. She looked over at Kirishima with a glare.

"Give it a minute," was all she said before walking away.

The group was stunned as this cloaked figure made its way back to her group. A few pat her on the back, proud she'd gone to fix the problem. Others weren't as happy.

"Seriously Cal? You could've stopped the nightmare mists effects? Since when?" A young girl shouted, outraged about having to find this out only recently. The cloaked girl turned to glare at her classmate in rage.

"What? You think you're worthy of me using that side of my quirk? Your nightmares aren't nearly half as bad as hers, and until you can match up, do me a favour and SHUT! UP!" She shouted across the space, her words echoing off the walls of the field. The group fell silent, not used to this girl getting angry, or showing much emotion at all. Cal was detached from social situations. She couldn't interact because it was never seen as something she HAD to do. Instead she isolated herself.

Now here she was, helping someone from another class with no excuses other than 'she needed it more than anyone else'. It was strange to say the least.