I'm BAAAACK

No one was willing to speak a single word that morning. The disappointment of the previous night being too much to consider. The party happened to be placed on a Friday night, so now all of 1-A was sitting in the common room having no idea of the events of the night before.

Well almost everyone....

It was assumed that Surebu, Ojiro and Kirishima we're staying over with the 1-B kids in their dormitory. It seemed only logical considering Surebu wasn't in her room and neither were Kiri or Ojiro. It was either they had left early that morning or had never come back at all.

With that thought in mind, it was very odd when there was a knock on the door.

The room fell silent, knowing neither Ojiro or Kirishima would knock and Surebu, well she doesn't use the door unless with others, and as previous stated, they wouldn't knock. That left the question of, who was at the door so early in the morning on a Saturday?

Midoriya made his way over to the door, not wanting to be rude and leave them waiting longer than needed. He moved swiftly, way too curious about who it could be, but in no way was he expecting to see Kendo, Kodai and Komori standing there with sad faces.

"Can I help you?" He asked feeling confused as to why they were here, and wondering why Komori would be holding a giant purple owl plushie around the way she was. Seeing the open door, Kendo pushed past the green haired boy and moved into the room.

"Where are they? Are they okay? Monama hasn't been a bother has he? We need to see her."

Hearing those questions and the last phrase, the room fell silent. Suddenly all the colour drained from Midoriya's face. He looked between the three girls and saw each of them hoping for some kind of response.

"Surebu?"

The question hovered for a moment as the three 1-B members seemed to go from confused to horrified. Realisation hit hard as everyone looked around for some sort of explanation.

"Recovery Girl told us she'd left after the check up..." Kodai mumbled with fear slowly creeping up over her. Komori started to squeeze the pluchie trying to calm herself even just the slightest. Once those words were spoken, a loud crash came from up stairs.

Everyone turned to the stair case just in time to see Kirishima, in his hardened state, rolling down the stairs with a futon wrapped around him. He started laughing as his body rolled along the floor, slowly rolling out of the futon until he was sprawled along the floor.

There was no time to question before Tetsue followed along, wrapped up in one of Surebu's blankets. He rolled out near Kirishima and instantly went to jump on him, leaving the two in a fit of laughter as they wrestled on the floor.

Not long after those two started up Monama came hurtling down with two pillows, not even touching the stairs. He just jumped, using Tetsues quirk to keep his body safe as he landed on the steal boy. Making sure the two didn't have enough time to react he started slamming the pillows into them, bursting the both of them and making the feathers fly everywhere.

Tetsue switched targets, trying to block the pillow attack that Monama had begun and Kiri used this time to roll out of the foreign range. Tetsue saw this and grabbed his shirt to stop him from running away, and that was when Monama threw the pillows, jumped up slightly and, with his elbow out, steal quirk activated, tackled Kirishima as if in the middle of a wrestling match.

Kendo was fuming at this point, here she was stressing out and these boys weren't even with the girl they were stressing out about. She'd took a step forward only to hear someone yelling from up stairs.

The three boys quickly moved, scurrying away from the sliding range, just in time too. Apparently, Ojiro and Shinsou had a ride of their own.

Kendo looked up the stairs, and with wide eyes ran back, out of the way. The sound of someone screaming filled the space as a mattress came sliding down the stairs and through the room. On the mattress was Shinsou, taking up the front section, holding onto a bed sheet that was tied down to latch onto either side of the front corners. He was grinning ear to ear as he pulled on the sheet like the reins on a horse, turning it ever so slightly. Behind him was Ojiro, holding onto Shinsou's waist as if life depended on it. He'd closed his eyes and burried his head into Shinsou's shoulder, tail stiff as he squeezed the other in a tight hug.

Once the mattress came to a stop Shinsou let out a small chuckle and turned to look at Ojiro, only just noticing  the other had clung on like that. Quickly his face changed as he whipped his head back to the front. He closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing the best he could. There was a moment where everything seemed to go so slowly and then.

"Ooooo someone's in looooooove~."

Both Shinsou and Ojiro turned to Monama as he pulled baby faces, eyes fluttering. Shinsou glared and Monama began to sing 'here comes the bride', but Ojiro, he wasn't going to have it. He got up and ran over to the blond and tackle him to the ground, tail moving to pin him down. Once again a wrestling match began, 1-A vs 1-B, 2 v 2.

Shinsou sighed watching Ojiro and fell back to lay on the mattress. He felt his face heat up and he covered it with both hands, rolling off of the soft feeling of the mattress and landing on the floor. He kicked the ground slightly before moving to get back up.

Just as he was trying to get up, a bang came from upstairs. Everyone once again looked up to see Surebu running along the wall, a rope in her hands. Connecting to the rope was what could only be explained as a plank of wood. Once nearing the bottom of the stairs she jumped of to land directly on the door, pulling on one end of the rope to land it spinning to a stop in front of Shinsou. In that time Surebu had sat herself down casually smiling as she span to a stop near her brother.

"IM BACK! Did ya miss me?" She asked throwing her arms up as if asking for a hug. Shinsou gave a sigh of relief and jumped in to give her a hug without hesitation. This made the girl pause in shock. She looked over at the other four boys as if asking what happened and they all shrugged. Surebu moved her arms around her brother and decided to ask. "What happened?"

"He wrapped his arms around me-" he mumbled feeling embarrassed that this was what got him. Surebu nodded patting his back slightly, smiling again.

"Gay panic?" She whispered making sure no one else heard.

"Yes very much so." At that Surebu laughed and pat his head the tiniest bit.

"AGAIN?" She yelled out trying to vier everyone's attention away from her brother. Hearing this, Kiri, Tetsue and Monama cheered grabbing their chosen items and moving back to the staircase. Ojiro shook his head sitting down on the ground.

"Come on Ojiro-bro!" Tetsue called running back over with the blanket.

"Yeah, it's fun!" Kiri yelled out following his look alike. Still Ojiro didn't budge.

"The day I do that again is the day I die!" He gave that as his only response and turned away from them. Monama however, he knew exactly how to get a member of 1-A to tick.

"So you admit defeat against class 1-B? I didn't take 1-A for quitters!" He let out a loud laugh after that, ready to go back up the stairs. At that the group looked at Ojiro who seemed to be torn between joining or not. He looked over at Surebu for guidance, but all she did was point at Shinsou, who was completely oblivious of what she was doing.

"GLORY! GLORY! WHAT A HELL OF A WAY TO DIE!!!"

At those words he got up and ran to the mattress and started pulling it back to the stairs. The group all laughed as they began taking their items back up the stairs to go all over again.