Autumn

The dorms were noisy like usual as everyone had sat in the common room, television on. Some were in the kitchen, cooking, baking or just there to have conversation. Others were playing a game on the T.V while everyone else was studying or playing card games. It was almost like they hadn't had Surebu blocking their front door a day just before.

They'd all agreed to pretend it had never happened. It was better if they all forgot it had even happened. If they don't acknowledge it, then it's never happened right?

Everything was calm, that was until Kaminari started yelling over at Sero. They had been the ones playing the game and Sero had won. In truth, Kaminari was just a sore loser, but an even worse winner. It was one of those situations where you'd be yelled at no matter what happened.

"I CALL CHEAT! YOU CHEATED!" Kaminari yelled in his friends ear. Everyone either rolled their eyes, ignored it or groaned about this argument happening all over again.

Sero just sighed covering the ear closest to his blond friend and looked over to the T.V once again. Once his eyes landed on the screen, he froze wide eyed. For right there, behind the huge screen, leaning over to look at the screen itself, was the one person who could mess with every single one of them, all just by being there.

Suddenly, without thinking through his movements, Sero bolted up pointing to the dark haired girl. "SUREBU!" he shouted causing everyone to turn away from what they were doing to look at her.

She tore her eyes from the screen and looked at them all, staring at her. She gave a bright smile, one they never saw on her before. "That was really well done Sero. Kaminari, maybe try not being such a baby when you loose? It's annoying," she spoke what everyone was thinking. Or they were before they saw her.

"What are you doing here?" Bakugo growled getting into a fighting stance. Surebu turned to him, placing a finger to her chin and humming in thought. There was a pause as they all watched this. Surebu wasn't armed as far as they could see. In fact she wasn't wearing the school uniform again either. Only a dark blue hoody with the words 'sorry I don't care' over her chest.

But then again... They couldn't see past her stomach to see if she was armed. It was only a guess right now.

Since there was no sign of hostility, it seemed everyone else was practically unresponsive, but Bakugo.

Surebu finally clicked her fingers as if remembering something and her face lit up. She moved out from behind the T.V, conforming everyone's suspensions of her not having a weapon and walked over to the staircase humming a tune that seemed all too familiar.

Once she was gone from sight, there was a small cough from Ojiro, instantly gaining everyone's attention. He let out a sigh knowing his next words would cause problems.

"Shouldn't we tell sensei?" He mumbled out loud enough for them all to hear. Suddenly, glares were faced at him. He knew they'd be against it, but Aizawa really wanted to at least see Surebu again. They all knew it. In fact none of the teachers were actually focusing on teaching. Instead they ignored their students outside of the classroom, and only answered questions in class. They really just left it to the kids now.

After a moment, they all looked back to the staircase, hearing the humming once again. They watched as the dark haired girl trotted down the stairs without shoes and wearing full length black tights. This time though, she was carrying the little tedy bear Momo had made her when she first came to the dorms.

The girl smiled once at the bottom of the stairs holding up the bear. "I was getting Autumn," she stated walking over to the door. Before she walked out to disappear once again, she turned to them once more. "Say hi to papa Aizawa for me?"

Just like that, she walked out, closing the door behind her. No one bothered to move, to go after her, for something told them that this wasn't the last they'd see of her. Also that they wouldn't be able to catch her if they tried.

Ojiro stood in place, silently waiting for someone, or something to happen. He knew he should go get the teachers, but everyone seemed to believe that they could deal with Surebu without the teachers getting involved. Him though. He knew, just knew that when it came to her, he was useless.

"Hey Bakugo?" Jirou suddenly spoke ending all silence that was in the room. Bakugo grunted at the girl signalling for her to continue. "What did Surebu say to you in the cafeteria?" The question made Bakugo freeze for a second.

He looked at the girl who had sat herself on a one seater lounge and was looking down at her phone, earphone jacks plugged in. He took a moment to answer remembering that moment of his life clearly. To the point he was scared. It was one of those points he felt completely useless. It was all because of her.

"Who are we kidding? Now let's not get overzealous here. You've always been a huge peace of shit. If I could kill you I would, but it's fround upon in all fifty states. Having said that, burn in hell," he quoted word for word as he watched Jirou tap on her phone silently. Everyone watched the girl intently as she stopped her tapping and closed her eyes.

A moment passed before Jirou snapped back into reality. She quickly unplugged the phone and rewinded the song by a few seconds. She placed the device on the coffee table face down and let the song 'Sheep in wolf's Clothing' play for them all to here, but only that one bit.

It was the exact words Surebu had spoken to him. It was the exact wording. She wasn't threatening him, she was singing to him? But why? And why that specific song?

"When I first met her," once again all attention was on Jirou. "She told me that if it wasn't for music she wouldn't be alive. Now she's singing a song about the lies hidden everywhere people don't want to look, and directly aimed it at Bakugo," she explained looking up at the blond. "Wonder why she targeted you out of all of us."