Breakfast?

Surebu's ankles and hands were cleaned off and ankles were wrapped in bandages. It wasn't the best job ever, but it would do until Surebu agreed to see Recovery girl, who she wasn't fond of hearing about at all. Soon after that the two headed down stairs to find the class was almost ready to head to classes. It was at this point that Aizawa realised he had to skip breakfast again. A sigh escaped him, then  he remembered Surebu hadn't eaten either. He looked back at the girl. She looked uncomfortable with all these people around the room.

"How about you quickly get something to eat?" Aizawa suggested causing a look of suprise so show on the girls face.

"Why?" She asked before realising what she'd asked and covered her mouth. Everyone turned their heads to look at this exchange, some had looks of disgust and others were curious. Aizawa turned to face the girl slightly worried.

"Because breakfast is essential to someone's daily life," Aizawa explained, but the look the girl had given him said otherwise. He gave off a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please explain what is so confusing about eating in the morning?" Aizawa closed his eyes. He was honestly over today, and class hasn't even started yet.

"I thought it was something rich people did because they could afford it," Surebu explained. Aizawa's eyes snapped open at that comment.

"No. Actually everyone who lives in a house has breakfast, unless they are too busy or too stupid to worry about their weight and health," Aizawa attempted to explain in the kindest way possible, but the second Surebu's face had deflated he couldn't help the sigh that escaped him. He really should start counting how many times this girl makes him sigh a day. It would be something to do, and she knew how to make him sigh. Suddenly Surebu smiled looking up at Aizawa.

"Does that mean lunch is for everyone as well?" She'd asked. Aizawa's face was one of worry. He couldn't help the fear that crawled into his mind.

"How could you not know this Surebu?" He found himself needing to know. She seemed so exited just to know how often people eat food a day. This was common knowledge to a human, but now that he thought about it, she only ate one meal a day while in questioning.

"You answered your own question Aizawa," Surebu had once again broke Aizawa free from his thoughts. He looked at the girl blankly and saw the strained smile on her face. He could feel physical pain having to look at her sad eyes. She seemed so broken hearted. He couldn't even bring himself to ask what she meant. "I'm not really hungry, to be honest I won't be able to keep anything down. Why don't I just get ready for class and we deal with that?" She suggested leaving no room for arguments. It was at that moment Aizawa remembered something.

"That's right," he grumbled digging into his scarf. He pulled out a pair of pants the same as the ones the boys wear to class. "Wear this instead of the skirt. Everything else in the uniform is the same anyway," Surebu grabbed the pants and a grin formed on her face. She was practically vibrating with excitement. She quickly went to hug Aizawa before attempting to run back up the stairs to change, but the second she got to the stairs she'd lost her footing and fell with her face landing perfectly so that the edge of a step hit her nose, once again injuring herself.

Everyone took a step forwards to make sure she was okay, but she was back up in a matter of seconds and sprinting up the steps. No one bothered to move after that. Surebu may have even been badly injured, but she was way too exited to even consider that idea.

She was so exited that she was ready and changed in barely any time at all and was running down the stairs, but as usual, she didn't have any luck with her footing she slipped near the bottom and been to roll down each step. The second she finally got to the last step she was in a lot of pain and groaning at the idea of getting up. Still she pushed her body off the ground.

She was kneeling down when she felt a hand grab her arm and start to pull her up. Shocked that anyone was willing to come near her, Surebu looked up. There she saw a wide smile and pink face, unless you looked at the bruised cheek. Surebu stood up and moved away from the pink girl.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled out. At the apology Mina puffed up her cheeks, smile gone. She placed her hands on her hips and lightly glared at the other in a joking manner.

"Could you stop with the apologies? You seem more upset about it than me, and I'm the one who's turning purple," Mina giggled at herself a bit. Surebu only managed to look away and mumble out another apology. "You have nothing to apologise for Surebu," Mina spoke calmly. Surebu flinched. "If anything I should be the one apologising," she stated hiding her hands behind her back.

Surebu looked up at Mina surprised at what the girl had said. Nothing could ever make Surebu believe that. She'd thought over it again and again within the time span of a few seconds, but there was never a reason for Mina to apologise. Mina saw the confused look on Surebu's face and her spirit dropped considerably.

"You really haven't had a good life have you?" She asked only to see Surebu shake her head.

"I'm a Surebu. What do you expect?" She asked back believing that what she'd said explained it all, but it was something only she could understand. None of them would ever understand the title she owns, or the burden that one word carries.

"Surebu," Mina sighed walking over to the girl. Aizawa's eyes grew at this as one thought came to his mind. He wasn't to only one Surebu made sigh. "I'm sorry. It was your first night. You were probably very scared and uncomfortable. I shouldn't have yelled at you the way I did," Mina spoke calmly. A small smile graced Mina's lips as she looked at Surebu, but Surebu didn't understand this in the slightest. Without even thinking she bowed to the pink girl.

"I'm sorry but, please never apologise to me again!" She yelled out, eyes held shut. The room stayed quiet for a good long minute. No one understood exactly what was happening. Someone was getting upset because someone apologised to them. It made no sense at all.