Scary?

A/N: How long were you guys waiting for this? XD
Well here it is. An everywhere chapter. Enjoy.

Yellow eyes bore holes through the woman as she looked at her child. The girl looked at her mother through the bars of her cage. They weren't eyes of anger like the woman expected. They were eyes of sorrow, pain and confusion. It made her want to rip her own heart out.

The woman turned away from her daughter refusing to look at her while this all happened. There was nothing She could do now. Not that she wanted to. She wanted that child gone no matter what.

A man walked up to the woman with a dirty grin. "Thank you very much ma'am. She will fit in well with the others," he grinned turning to the girl. "She really is a beauty isn't she," he chuckled out harshly before hittinging the cage. The girl jumped back to get away from the blow and hid on the other side of the cage. She could barely even fit in the first place.

"Just make sure I never have to see her again," the woman said in a strong and clear tone before walking away, money from the exchange in hand. The man let out another chuckle.

The girl finally broke, she began to cry reaching out a hand through the bars to her mother. "MUMMY!" she yelled out causing the woman to pause. Sadly it also caused a poll to slam into her arm.

"QUIET YOU USELESS CHILD!" The man screamed holding up a metal poll in the darkness of the night. Suddenly a black cloth was placed over the cage, hiding the contents inside. The small girl cradled her now injured arm to her chest as she huddled into the corner of the small space she had.

"Mummy, why? What did I do?" She cried out quietly as she felt herself begin to move as the truck she was in made its way from the meeting point.

That night seemed like any other to the rest of the world. No one noticed the change, or how one life was just ruined. It happens all the time, but still the world keeps turning. It's still spinning, and no one notices the ones being shipped off to do anothers bidding.

Surebu shook her head then looked to her left. Toga was out cold. Her right. Twice was under the bar. She let out a sigh before resting her head on the smooth wooden planks. Kurogiri couldn't help but chuckle.

"Bored again Surebu?" He asked cleaning a glass from the other side of the bar. Surebu looked up at him slightly and let go of another sigh.

"I'm so bored Kurogiri. There's nothing to do," she admitted folding her arms to make a pillow.

"Well I'm sure Shigaraki will have something for you to do soon," Kurogiri tried to reassure. Surebu looked away with an angry pout remembering what she'd told Ojiro to pass on.

"There better be."

"So she will be back?" Shinsou asked looking at the blond. Ojiro shrugged not quiet sure what to say at this point anymore.

"That's all she said," he mumbled sadly shrugging. There was a sigh as Shinsou combed his hand through his hair.

"Thank you for passing this on. I know it would have been hard for you to talk to me the first time. I'm sure you'd like to go now, so I won't keep you here any longer," Shinsou rushed out getting ready to walk away. Ojiro frowned at these words and grabbed the purple haired boy by the arm.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked sounding harsher than he intended. At this Shinsou shivered and averted his eyes from the blond, at all costs.

"Well-" he cut himself of before shaking his head and turning away from the other. Ojiro refuses to let go at this point as he let his frustration with the other show. "Aren't you scared?"

There was a pause as Ojiro's eyes widened and Shinsou looked to the floor. It's true that Ojiro was once scared of Shinsou. Scared to be anywhere near him. After the Sports festival, he couldn't even look at the boy without going on the defence. Ever since he saw Shinsou fall down the stairs with Surebu however, he found himself much more comfortable. He didn't know why, but he could look at the other. He could talk to him now without fear of being controlled.

"I admit, I was once." Shinsou physically flinched at those words and tried to pull Ojiro's hand off of him. "But, I haven't been for a long time Shinsou. I trust you," he spoke in his kindest tone of voice as he gave Shinsou's arm a small squeeze before letting go.

"So I'm not scary, but Surebu was?" Shinsou's voice suddenly became harsh as he turned to glare at Ojiro. The blond was taken aback. He wasn't expecting this at all. "Why did it have to be HER? Why not someone else, like Monama? He's done much worse things to you all over a much longer time."

There was nothing Ojiro could say. There was no reason he could give the other. No excuses he could come up with. He looked down disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have no way to answer that," he mumbled closing his eyes. He was expecting Shinsou to yell, shout or something. Not his soft sniffles.

Ojiro looked up to see Shinsou trying his hardest to wipe away his tears. "She was my first real friend in U.A. Everyone else was either scared of my quirk or bullied me. She was the first person to forget what my quirk was. Literally forget," Shinsou tried over and over to stop himself from crying, but he'd heald it all in for so long that there was no way to stop once it started. "I knew she was having trouble fitting in with your class. I agreed to help her get some stuff ready for some of you to see if gifts made you guys like her. Other than that, I did NOTHING!"

Ojiro stepped forward grabbing Shinsou and pulling him into a hug. There wasn't much else he could think of to do. He didn't know what to say to him, or what to do to help him. He just stood there, holding the boy in his arms. Then it came to him. The perfect thing to say.

"I promise she'll be back. Even if I have to drag her here myself."