Orphan

The weekend. That was always going to be Surebu's favourite time of any week at U.A for a few reasons.

Reason one? Half the class goes to visit family through the day and don't bother her with scared glances and glares.

Reason two? She's allowed to do what SHE wants instead of going to classes and looking out a window all day. She never understood the reason for those windows. Anyone could look in to find someone sitting in class. It was unsettling.

Reason three? This one was her favourite out of all. Over the weekend she got to spend time with her two favourite people in the school, or as she'd started calling them, Papazawa and brother Shinsou.

Neither of them really said anything against her calling them that. In fact they didn't even seem fazed. It was almost like they expected it really. The only problem was that they didn't want others peeking into their private lives and didn't want others knowing about these little nicknames. Surebu didn't mind having to hold her tongue in public places. She had a family again.

Saturday mornings are usually slow. Mainly since Surebu has an alarm built into her brain telling her to wake up at five in the morning. By six she's ready for the day and goes to her balcony carrying a shoulder strap bag. She hates using the front door for any reason.

Today, Surebu had something she needed done, so against the liking of brother Shinsou, she had to wake him up. Just like with her room, she goes through the balcony to get to Shinsou.

Once she was at the window she began knocking. She waited, but no answer, so she tried again. She hated having to wake him up, but this was important. They needed to get this done now.

"Brother Shinsou. If you don't get your butt to the window right now, I'm telling papa you drank all the coffee," she whisper yelled hoping that would work. She heard a groan and some shuffling from in the room. It actually worked?

Quickly, she dug into her bag, looking for something. She heard the window open and saw a very tired looking Shinsou.

"You do know it's Saturday? Right?" He yawned rubbing his eyes. Surebu nodded pulling out a few of Aizawa's morning custurd's with a large smile.

"I brought breakfast," her smile grew as she looked to the boy. Shinsou let out a sigh grabbing one of them and making a quick meal. He walked back into the room to sit on his bed while Surebu practically skipped in. "Look I know it's early, but you promised me you would help me with this since I can't write properly," she mumbled with a slight pout. Shinsou stared at her blankly, impressed with the change she's had since starting at U.A. Obviously she only acted this way with Aizawa or himself, but she was definitely getting better.

"What do you want me to write today?" He asked knowing what she wanted. She did this every morning since she got rid of his bullies. She'd come to his room early in the morning and ask him to write something for her.

Suddenly a note book was flashed in front of his face to break him from his thoughts. As he thought. The note book. It reminded him of Midoriya's note books in all honesty. He assumed that was the point.

"What else would I get you to write?" She asked in an angered tone, but Shinsou could tell she wasn't actually mad. Only playing.

"Homework? Maybe the school work you haven't done in classes? Or maybe even an apology letter to Aizawa for stealing his food?" Shinsou smiled eating a bit more of what Surebu brought with her. The girl sighed.

"Yeah, I get it. I'm a horrible student and-not so legal-adopted daughter. I get it. Just help me," she whined holding up the book. Shinsou couldn't help but smile at her childish behaviour and dedication. "Look. He's been nice to me. That's not normal for my class. I just really want to thank him for it," she sighed causing Shinsou's smile to fade.

"Let's get this done than," he finally agreed grabbing the book. He flicked it open to a page with a drawn picture of Endeavour done with a led pencil. Red pen marked here and there in circles to show weak spots Surebu knew of. Other than that, there was no other information. This page wasn't even in the middle of the book yet. Shinsou groaned knowing he agreed to a morning of an injured wrist.

"By the way," Surebu's voice broke through to Shinsou and he looked up at her smiling face as she held up the custurd's. "I may have taken them, but you were the one that ate them," suddenly Shinsou felt dread.

When it reached eight in the morning, both Shinsou and Surebu agreed to call it quits until the next chance they got. Surebu went back to her room, and Shinsou went back to bed. It was half past eight when Aizawa came along to Surebu's room to take her out for the day. This was a weekly thing her and Aizawa would do now. Each weekend he would take her some place new and show her a part of society he knew she'd never seen before. Each trip was a mystery for Surebu. She loved it though. It was different from all the other times someone took her on a trip.

Today, Aizawa had something different planned though. Silently, they went to the teachers dorms without even a hint of what he had planned. Once finally in the dorm, Surebu was bombarded with people. Every single U.A staff member was there waiting for her. She was confused by this, but when she saw Aizawa smiling, she calmed down a bit.

"Surebu," Nezu's voice was a bit unsteady and he sounded nerves. That worried the dark haired girl to no end. "It has been brought to our attention that you are an orphan."