CHAPTER 4

The next morning...
Akagi's POV

All of us are having breakfast together before we went on our date. All of us already dating the tops for 2 weeks since the first time we meet them. "OMG! What time now?" Nara yelled and run to us.

"8.30 am! Why?" Riko said making her eyes widen.

Nara reaction making us laughed so hard because she looked like someone who gonna murders soon. "OMG! I'm gonna die. Grandpa gonna kill me. See you guys at night, i wont be back for dinner because i will have dinner with 'MY' family. Bye². Pray for my safety because i dont know that i will still alive or not." Nara waves at us and walked away.

Riko shooked her head and suddenly looked at us. "Will you guys came back home for dinner or not." Riko asked us and we shooked our heads.

She smiled and nodded. After we have breakfast we get ready for our date. When i walked down stairs i looked at Komori. He was so handsome with that clothes.

 He was so handsome with that clothes

Komori's Outfit

My outfit

We waves at the others and went seperated ways. Me and Komori went for a walk at a nearby park. We also took some couple picture together. After 15 minutes, we sit on a bench and rest. "Akagi! You want me to buy water for you?" He asked and i nodded.

He smiled at walked to a nearby stall. While waiting for him, suddenly a stranger came and sit beside me. I start to feel uncomfortable so i got up amd walked away but i was stopped by the stranger pulling my head. "I'm sorry sir, please let go of my hand." I said and push the stranger hand.

"Sorry! But i want to know you. You are a beautiful omega how bout we went somewhere more private so that we can talk." I shooked my head and push the stranger but he keep holding my hand more tight.

I strangle to let go my hand from him but he keep tighten the grip. Suddenly, someone push the stranger hand until he fall on the ground. I turned and saw Komori with angry face. He started to released his pheromones that mean he is mad. "Komori! Calm down. Lets go away." I said to him and he started to calm down and the he drag be to a nearby cafe.