CHAPTER 10

The next morning...
No one's POV

All of them went to the hotel cafeteria for breakfast. The twin eyes sparkles to see all the foods there especially Osamu who really likes to eat. "Samu! Lets eat all of this." Atsumu said and he nodded making the others laugh at them and also join them.

Osamu took many foods same with Atsumu, "ITADAKIMASU!" They said and start to dig in.

"So cute!" Nara said and giggled.

The other nodded and also start to eat their breakfast. Suddenly, Nara and her friends saw a little boy came toward them.

 Suddenly, Nara and her friends saw a little boy came toward them

"What can we help you, lil boy?" Kita ask

He just look at their food. "You want some?" Yachi ask and he nodded shyly.

They took an empty chair and told the boy to sit there. The boy eat the food with wide smile. "Nara!"

Nara look at the boys and raised her eyesbrows. "Who that kid and where is his parents?" They whisper and Nara shrugged.

"Hey! Whats your name lil boy?" They ask him

"Hae...Hae...Haejin." He said

"Where your parents?" Nara asked

"I dont have one, my parents died in car crash and i was sent to an orphanage. But someone adopt me and she keep abusing me." He told them making they change look with each other.

While they were talking, a woman came and approached them. "Haejin! Lets go home now." The woman said making was stop by Nara.

"Hello Ms. Can we talk?" Nara and the woman left.

"You dont lie us right, Haejin?" Suga ask and shooked his head.

Soon after, Nara came back alone. "Haejin! After this you will stay with new foster parents. Dont worry, this time you will be fine." Nara said

"Who will be his foster parents?" Futa ask

"Oh! I ask my aunt and she said she want to adopt a kid because she feel lonely since all his sons already live seperate so she agree to adopt Haejin. I also show her Haejin photo." Nara said and the continue to eat.

Timeskips when they at the beach...
Hinata's POV

Nara and her friends already prepared many activities for us. "Okay boys! There so many activities we gonna do today so i want you guys to choose our first activities. In this box we put all the activities we gonna do today so we will choose one of you to randomly pick one card and see what the activities." Ailin explained to us.