CHAPTER 11

With Riko
Kunimi and Yahaba
Yahaba's POV

Riko are the one who gonna be me and Kunimi make up artist. Nara said that Riko really at this, so i hope it turn out good. "Yahaba!" She call me and i raised my eyesbrows.

"Choose your wig and clothes same with you Kunimi." She said and we nodded.

I choose dark brown wig and a black dress while kunimi choose light brown wig and long sleeve shirt with a coat and brown skirt. "Done choosing?" Riko ask and we nodded.

She start to do our make up, she apply some powder at my face and put blusher on my cheek. After she done my make up, she do Kunimi make up next. Afrer almost 1 hour, we done our make up and start to dress up. "Riko! How do we look?" I asked her after we done dressing up.

She turn around and look at us the she smile softly. "You guys look so beautiful than i expected." She said making us blushed.

" She said making us blushed

Me

Kunimi

Kunimi

"However you guys ready to go?" She asked

We nodded and left the room. I cant wait to see how the other look like.

With Nara
Oikawa and Atsumu
Atsumu's POV

We got Nara as our make up artist, i cant wait to see how i look in girl clothes. "Ready you two?" She asked.

"READY!" We said

"So first i need you guys to choose your wig and clothes. After that i will do your make up." She said and we nodded.

We start to try several wig before we decided what colour we want. After several minutes, we done choosing our wig and clothes. "Okay now lets do your make up." She said.

Nara apply some powder and blusher on our face so that we look like were blushing. "Wow! Nara thats perfect. My face really look like an angel." Oilawa said making me and Nara laugh.