CHAPTER 15

Timeskips to when Nara and Riko arrived...
Osamu's POV

"Nara! Riko!" Oikawa yelled their names.

They smile at us. "Did they treat you guys good?" Nara asked and we nodded.

"The foods are so delicious! We like it very much." Hinata and Noya said and we agree on it.

"Good to hear that! But tonight please stay in your rooms. Each of you will be guard by 5 mans so if you guys need something or want to go somewhere make sure to tell them first." She warn us.

"And you guys too! Make sure dont ever leave their side. Protect them!" Nara said

She look like a captain in military camp. But what you can expect from an alpha, smart, strong. Even she keep saying that she is an abnormal alpha but for me and my friends she is a dominant one. That night, we eat dinner together and went straight to bed since we so tired from this evening. I want to sleep with Sumu since i feel a bit lonely without him. "Hey! Can i go to my twin? I want to sleep with him." I said to one of the mans.

"Why? You scared." He asked and i nodded

He suddenly carrying me bridal style and put me back on the bed. "Go to sleep! I'll wait for you to fall asleep." He said with soft tone.

"But i want Sumu because he always cuddle me when i'm scared." I said with puppy eyes.

After that, he do something unexpected. He removed his suit and throw it on the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked

He smile and lay on the bed with me. He wraps his arms around me and pull me closer. "Now! Sleep. Or not i'll rape you." He said making me shocked and embarrassing. I hid under the blanket and hear him chuckled.

"Oiyy! Yuuma. Dont you dare flirt with him in front of us. Or not Nara will get angry." I heard his friends scold him.

"Yeah! Yeah! I just want to put him to sleep. Since he scared and want to go to his twin room. But Nara already told us to not let them out since it must be danger for them. Those stupid mafia are waiting to kill them." He said.

"Yeah! I dont even know why they want to kill such a cute and lovely omega." His friends said.

"But, i heard from Nara saying that the mafia gang was told to kill them by the omegas boyfriends mom." His friends added.

"Wow! This must be crazy. This what we call ungrateful. If i was their boyfriends i would be really protective since their my mate and if i love them very much i would have sacrifice my life for them." He said and i feel touched by his words.

"Wow! Mr playboy just say something touchy." His friends said teasing him.

"What!? I just saying the truth. And i'm not a playboy, people just love me to much." He said but suddenly i feel he tighten the hugs.

He pats my head. When i open the blanket a little, he snuggled his face on my neck. I can feel his breath on my neck. Soon, i feel sleepy and fall asleep soon after.

Next morning...
3rd person POV

Everyone having breakfast together. "Samu! What is that at your neck? Do you got bite by bugs?" Atsumu asked him.

Yuuma that stand not far from there chuckled but Reiji smacked his head. "Did you do that?" He whisper.

Yuuma smiled and chuckled. Osamu face become red and just nodded to Atsumu statement. "You should have told me. I'll make sure no more bugs in your room tonight." Nara and he nodded

Yuuma laughed become more loud making everyone confused and Osamu face become more redden. Rika who realised what happen sigh. "Oiyyy! Nara. This bugs wont died even you use all the bugs killer spray." Rika said.

"What do you mean?" Nara asked and Rika just shook her head.

The red bite on Osamu's neck become a mystery that only the people on that room and Rika only know bout this.

After breakfast

"Yuuma!" Osamu called him

"What?!" He asked.

He pointed at the red mark on his neck. "You the one who do this right?" He asked.

"Idk? Maybe." Yuuma chuckled.

Osamu sigh in frustration. "Arghh! You want me to get heart attack. What if everyone know bout this? They will misundertanding the situation." Osamu complained.

Yuuma chuckled. He approached Osamu and whisper on his ear. "Why you so mad? Its just a kiss mark. Let me guess you must be turn on by having those mark." Yuuma teased him

Osamu quickly pushed him. His face now look really red like a tomato. "Fuck off!" He left leaving Yuuma alone

"Its feel kind of fun teasing him." He said to himself and left to do his duty.

With Nara

"Hey! Call Reiji for me." She said to Rika.

Soon Reiji came. "What do you need?" He asked.

"Last night! You and Yuuma was in Osamy's room right?" She asked.

"Yes! Because you told us to protect him so we did. Why?" He look at Nara with confused face

"So who gave the mark to him?" Nara look at him.

Silence. He sigh. "Its Yuuma! He just want to play with him since he look cute that what he said to me. I bet he already took interest on Osamu." He said

"Did Yuu know he has a boyfriend?" Nara asked and he nodded.

"So? Why?" She said.

"If i remember correctly, Yuu said something like if they are their boyfriend why they doesnt do anything and let other people protect them than themselves. What a coward boyfriends. If i'm his boyfriend i already by his side just to protect him because he the love of my life." Reiji said.

Ziya sigh. "If Yuu end up falling in love with Osamu what we gonna do?" Nara asked.

The three of them silence. They let out a deep breath. "But based on what je said its kind of sweet." Nara chuckled.

"What can you expect from a playboy." Reiji said with an annoying face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

HELLO I'M THE REAL WRITER LIL SIS, HE STILL HAVE TO STUDY SO I WILL BE CONTINUE HIS STORY BUT IT WILL BE SLOW UPDATE SINCE I DK T REALLY HAVE MUCH IDEAS LIKE HIM. ENJOY THIS STORY.