CHAPTER 6

2nd Day...
Terushima's POV

We have breakfast together with Nara's aunt sons. They gonna come with us today and we all so exciting for the guest that will join us today. "Riko! Where's Nara? Why she still dont come for breakfast." Mira asked and Riko shrugged.

We just continue to eat and soon after Nara came toward us with a formal cloth.

"Where do you wanna go, Nara?" I asked and she smiled.

"Ohh! I want to pick up our guest at the airport. They almost there, so i need to go pick them up. And thank you for the breakfast i go first. Make sure to get ready when i'm home, okay." Nara said and left.

We nodded and start to clean up. Riko told us to go shower and take a rest for a while. While she and her friends clean the dishes because it will took Nara around 2 hours to arrive home. Me, Atsumu and Oikawa was having a bubble bath together since the bath tub was so big that enough for six people. While were bath, we also play some games. Its was so fun and relaxing.

With Nara...
Nara's POV

I ready arrived at the airport and was waiting for our special. For your knowledge, i dont even know who the special guest but they said to me that the guest will came with Suzuki (grandpa's bodyguard). Soon after i saw Suzuki walking toward me. I waves at him and he smiled at me. "So who the special guest that they talking bout?" I asked and Suzuki pointed at a group of guy that standing not far from them.

We approached the guys, and i greed them. "Hello! So you guys are our special guest right? So, i'm Nara Aina. You can call me Nara or Aina." I smiled and they introduced themselves to me.

"Hello! I'm Hiroto Tatsuya (alpha) and this is my twin Hiroto Taiko (omega).

"Azumi Kise (beta). Nice to meet you!" He said and kiss my hand.

"Kyousuke Toma (alpha). Nice to meet you." He said with the straight face.

"Hiruka Aisaki (beta). Nice to meet you cutie."

"I'm the last i think and my name is Miyato Kai (alpha). Nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys too. So lets go now, and for your knowledge they are also an omegas at my house so you guys need to control your phoromone especially the alpha." I said and we walked out the airport.

Suddenly i saw someone familiar and make an eyes contact with him. Its my 'FATHER' whats he doing here and also the boys. I quickly told Suzuki told drove us home as fast as he can. What in the world is happening why now the boys show up and why my family also here. Ughhh this gonna be worst.

With the bottoms
Atsumu's POV

After 2 an a half hours, Nara arrived togehter with our guests. Me and Oikawa fangirly over them. They were so handsome and beautiful the omega twin was so beautiful. He the type of omega that every alpha want. He beautiful, cute, nice and most important thing is rich and come from wealthy family. I'm so jealous of him, when i met Sakusa's parent his mother reject me without i can even say anything after she know i was an omega who doesnt have anything. His father just looked down and cant even say anything and just looked at me and smiled softly. Just by looking at his father, he was a nice person and Sakusa also told me that his father was the one who gave birth to him and his siblings. But i dont want to remember bout that again, i was so happy that Nara and her friends always here to support us no matter what.