CHAPTER 16

3rd person POV
Two weeks later

Yuuma was sitting on the couch with the omegas. "Yuuma!" Oikawa call him.

"What?" He asked.

"Were bored! Do you have something in this house can we play?" He asked.

"Idk? Just go ask Reiji." He said in cold tone.

Everyone can feel his gaze toward Osamu. Atsumu noticed the gaze and quickly hugs his twin. "Samu! Come with me to my room. I have something to say." He said and they left.

Soon, Yuuma left. "I knew it! Its been a week he have been staring at Osamu. I start to feel suspicious bout it and i bet that he likes Osamu." Akaashi said and they nodded.

"But he know right that Osamu has a boyfriend?" Hinata asked

"Yeah! But what can we do? He already have a boyfriend and Suna really love him." Suga said

"Dont worry! Samu loves Suna too. So it wont be a problem because Samu wont cheat on Suna. He loves him very much." Akaashi said

Lunch

All of them were eating together when they realised that Yuuma dont even touch his food but was staring at Osamu. "Yuuma!" Nara suddenly call him.

"What?" He asked.

"Today! Go out with Reiji and went to this place." Nara said.

"But i thought Reiji will be going there Yamato." He said

"Yamato have another thing to do so you will be changing his place." Nara said and he let out a deep breath.

"Fine!" He said and left.

Nara let out a deep breath. Everyone look at Nara. "What dont look at me like i do something wrong. I just want him to spend his rut somewhere else not here. It will be dangerous since you guys dont have mates especially there someone he likes here so it will be more dangerous." Nara said and they nodded.

"But how can you know when his rut are?" Kita asked

"When you the boss, its important to know bout your workers conditions so i track each of them rut and heat." Nara said

Soon, Reiji came. "Nara! I'll met you after two weeks. Just call me right away if something happen." He said and Nara nodded.

Nara turn back look at the omegas. "You guys must be bored since you guys cant go out and keep locking in this mansion." They nodded.

"How bout we went for shopping? Since Nara's grandpa friend own a mall near this place. But you guys must wear mask so people wont recognize all of you." Rika said and they cheer up.

"Just came back before dinner. My several best fighter will also follow you guys." Nara said and the omegas left to their rooms.

"You think its okay to let them go without us?" Shira asked

Rika smile and nodded. "They not alone!" Rika said with a bright smile making her friends confused. They continue to eat, soon Nara left and went to the garden.

Evening
Xxx Mall
Kenma's POV

We went to the mall, Nara gave us her card and told us to used it to buy anything we want since she likes to spoiled us. Me, Hinata, Yamaguchi and Yachi went to a game shop and i bought many latest games. They help me carry my games, "So where should we go next?" Yachi asked.

"How bout we go bought some new clothes?" Yamaguchi said and we nodded.

We went to bought some clothes. "OMG! ALL THE CLOTHES HERE ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL!" Yachi ssid so suddenly making us shocked.

She start to take a look at all the clothes and also try almost all of them. She look cute on all the dress or blouse. We also try some dresses and blouse. Suddenly, while Hinata and Yamaguchi were teasing each other Hinata accidently bumped into someone. "I'm sorry!" He apologised.

"Hinata!?" The person said making us turned.

"Y...y...yo...you guys!?" Hinata stuttered.

The tops are here. Its mean their mother also here. We quickly put our masks back and quickly pay for our clothes. But someone stopped us. I turn to see Kuroo held my wrist and pull and hugs me. "I miss you! Kenma." I dumbfounded but scared at the same time.

"We...meet the tops!" We said and their eyes widen.

Suga quickly told them to call the others. Suga brought us to our bodyguard that Nara send to protect us. "What happen?" One of them asked.

"We met the alphas!" Hinata said and they nodded.

They covered us and brought us to the car. The other bodyguards went to find the others. Soon, after all of us ready to head back we heard gun shots. "GO!" One of our bodyguards yell and they drive as fast as they could.

I saw several cars follows us and guns shots can be heard. All of us start to stuttered. Suddenly, several people riding motorcycle pop out. They start to attacked the car that chased us and soon i realised that they are Nara and the others. "Faster! Bring them straight to the house and guard them. Never let them touch any of them. We will settle the rest." Mika yell and our bodyguard nodded.

Mika and the others start to have a gun fight except for Nara. I dont see her anywhere. Around 30 minutes we arrived at the mansion. They put us on a big rooms while they guarding the door and the windows. Soon, Nara entered the room. "You guys okay?" She asked us and we nodded.

She look pissed. "I cant take this anymore. We need to do something to make them stop attack the omegas. Hey! I need you guys to do something. Just for the time being until i find ways to destroy those gang." She look at us with serious look.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Broke up with the alphas and be partners with other people."

Tbc